GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RIDE79

FS: 18's BBS CO's w/Yokohama S-Drives / Northern NJ

Car is back to stock, and these wheels have been sitting in storage for about a year. Wheels/tires were bought new from TireRack. Tires have about 12k miles on them. All 4 wheels have curb marks, but all are straight without any other damage. - 18' BBS CO's - Yokohama S-drive summer tires...
  2. RIDE79

bored afternoon quickie

Finally got around to mounting the BBS's back on for one last shoot. Wheels and coilovers will be up for sale very soon.
  3. RIDE79

two of my cars...

one with my civic... took this yesterday... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  4. RIDE79

Pic of my car...

Finally got my coilovers put on yesterday.(big thanks to PyRo H4cKeR) Here are two pics from today. **Coils haven't settled yet, but I doubt i'm going any lower than that.:yikes: Here's a pic of me pulling up my driveway. The car isn't really low compared to many people's standards, but I...
  5. RIDE79

FEELER: 07 GTI

**mods please delete
  6. RIDE79

see you in the spring

last pic im taking this season.....denvers and 4x4 mode are back on:frown: the mod bug is itching to come out in the spring. i have big plans next season, hopefully i get to finish the car this time around
  7. RIDE79

we were bored

SEFFSDDSDFDSFSD
  8. RIDE79

cant sleep...

i saw someone's avatar with the "god hates you honda" and it inspired me to make this....i dunno, its late and i cant sleep :rolleyes: (used google translator, its suppose to say "kill"):iono:
  9. RIDE79

Got a new camera...

...got a DSLR for my bday, still learning how to use it.:mad0259:
  10. RIDE79

got bored..

...so i took some pics with new wheels mounted. Coilovers not on yet, needs more drop. (touched up with photoshop):thumbsup:
  11. RIDE79

happy bday to my GTI

my GTI turns 1 on monday so i thought i'd get her a gift or two. my 06 Civic coupe and GTI (complete votex kit i recently bought from a forum member) these came in today from tirerack.com some rubber some drop (these should be on my doorstep monday morning) some parts i've had since...
  12. RIDE79

little brother and big brother

we picked up my bro's R32 (#4232) on saturday....more pics to come once the modding begins.
  13. RIDE79

R32 price?

Hi guys...my brother was quoted $29,990 plus tax and tags for a new R32 non-navi. The dealership also threw in "free tires for life" as incentive. I was just wondering if this is a good deal? This is the lowest we found in our area, northern NJ. Also, what would his APR be with a credit score...
  14. RIDE79

FS: Rabbit monster mats

brand new, still in plastics, MKV Rabbit monster mats (oval clips)...front and rear. $50....local pick up only (northern NJ)
  15. RIDE79

Fs: Rabbit Monster Mats

brand new, still in plastics, Rabbit monster mats (oval clips)...front and rear mats $60....shipped