GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Army_Golf

Fuck the VA

No issues with GI Bill. Used both the Montgomery and the post 9/11. Just started today literally. I have a friend that works for a mortgage company that specializes in VA Loans. So I am being given extra attention I'm sure. What state are you located in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Army_Golf

Fuck the VA

Yeah I actually have just put in for a VA Home Loan. The only thing with VA in it that works Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Army_Golf

Fuck the VA

If I wasn't married with a kid I'd still be in, I miss it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Army_Golf

Fuck the VA

Being in and getting medical attention was great! Once you get out just write it off unless your dying Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Army_Golf

Fuck the VA

I just want you guys to know that this thread has motivated me to pursue the VA again. I'm going to get what's due to me! #hooah Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Army_Golf

Fuck the VA

In 2012 I was supposed to get 3 months of physical therapy for my back. Still waiting for my appointments to be set up... I have a friend who's girlfriend gets like 60% for her back. She was never deployed and was an admin for JAG. My vehicle hit and IED in Afghan, once again still waiting for...