GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Eurojet PCV fix BNIP $50 shipped obo

Just as the title states an extra eurojet pcv fix brand new in the package for sale. Bought it in case I needed it but I sold the car and now have an 08 GTI with the BSH kit on it. Looking to get $50 shipped obo for this as the packages were never even opened as you can see. Thanks Jay
  2. S

FS: Revo SPS Plus

I have a Revo SPS Plus in pretty much brand new condition with the original box, software cd, instructions and cable for sale. Just looking for 200 shipped. I can get pics if you would like them but most everyone knows what it looks like. I only used it maybe 3 times total, and now no longer...
  3. S

Aux plug and Euro Nav unit.

Just a quick question, im sure the answer is probably no, but.... Do any of you know if you can use the aux plug in the glovebox to plug in an IPOD and have it work with the euro nav unit or does the nav unit not accept that? The same way you can't have sattelite radio with a euro nav unit.
  4. S

Crappy pics of new wheels

Got my new wheels about a week ago and figured I would throw a few pics up that I took after a quick wash. Sorry in advance for the crappy shots I know I need better angles and backgrounds and all to make em look better. 18x8 +38 LM reps.
  5. S

PCV fix.

Hey i was just wondering if you can run just a eurojet pcv fix by itself installed or do you need a working pcv as well. I mean my g/f's pcv is blown and right now shes just running the eurojet pcv fix and her car is running fine do i have to get another factory pcv to put on her car this way we...
  6. S

F.S. 07 CW pkg2 GTI

For sale 2007 Candy White Package 2 GTI 6 spd. Car will come with all mods installed on it. Never raced or autocrossed and oil was always changed at vws 5,000 mile interval with mobil 1. Car has 16,xxx miles on it. Mods are: Koni full adjustable coilovers. Revo Stg2. ATP 3 inch catless...
  7. S

Port St Lucie area

Hey..... The girlfriend and I are visiting here in Port St Lucie FL from Jersey. We've seen a few mkv's around. Wasnt sure if anyone from the area was on this forum. Here for the rest of the week, let me know if anyone is around. Maybe we could get together. -Jay
  8. S

WTB: MAF plug and wire harness

Yes I need a maf sensor plug and about 6 inches of the wiring harness. My wiring right at the plug melted enough because of my evoms intake to keep throwing a maf CEL. If anyone has a smashed gti/gli and can snip this off for me let me know the price and ill pay overnight shipping I need my car...
  9. S

Kenwood VSS wire

Hey all im installing a kenwood ddx6019 into my fiances 06 gti. I have everything wired without the pac units and the only wire im not sure about is the vss wire. Do i need to hook it up for the unit to work or is it only for navi or something. I have the parking switch wire grounded and i will...
  10. S

New camera= First try at pics

Fiances car... First time ever with a DSLR so take it easy on me im working on it. Still need a tripod as well. Thanks.
  11. S

NJ visiting FL any meets soon?

Me and my girlfriend will be down between 4/11 and 4/19 around the stuart port st lucie area. Will there be any meets down there around then or any even within an hours drive that we could go to? Interested in meeting up with some of you cfl guys. Let me know. Jay
  12. S

MAF CEL help

Just need some help with a CEL that I keep having pop up. The code is P0100 which i believe is the MAF sensor voltage. Mods to the car that could pertain to this are just Revo software and my Evoms. If I reset it with my vagcom it'll stay off for a few days then intermittently come back on. What...
  13. S

How much oil

How much oil does everyone wind up putting in there GTI. I did an oil change on mine yesterday and it took just about 5 quarts to put it right in the top notch of the dipstick. I know the manual says somthing like 4.6 quarts. Just wondering what everyone elses takes. Jay
  14. S

Best place to buy Defi gauge

Just wondering where the best and cheapest place is to buy defi gauges. Im tired of waiting for my back ordered AWE gauge so im going the osir mono pod and a defi blue racer gauge. Been browsing and see prices from 192.00 down to 162.00. Don't really know the legitimacy of any of the websites...
  15. S

How many of you rub.

As the title states, how many of you guys rub. I know i am dropped on koni coils and I rub my huffs rarely but it still happens. And the other day I hit a harsh bump and pulled my fender lip slightly but i fixed it. Just wondering how many others rub so I dont feel like the only one.
  16. S

Koni's Installed finally got pics

Koni Coils Installed finally got pics Hey guys just wanted to post some pics of my Koni Coilovers. Got them installed by Dynamic Motorworks in NY on thursday. Finally getting around to posting some pics for people who ask about the koni coils. Front rubs a little on harsh bumps coils are set 1...
  17. S

Front Rubbing, easy fix?

Hey all, got my Koni coils put it on thursday have the fronts decently low. The left front rubs some when hitting a decent dip or bump. My question is should I raise the front up or just do the fender screw mod? Ill post a pic of my gap, im not dumped at all have them set 1 inch up from bottom...
  18. S

Coilover Install help

Does anyone know of a place that does decent work in Jersey or PA or even NY that isnt too expensive and that doesnt have a long wait. Im looking to get my Koni Coilovers installed soon. AWE wants almost 700 dollars to put em in and I have to wait till august. I could even do them myself if...
  19. S

Coilover help

Hey all what is the best all around type of coilovers for the best price. Not looking to spend more than 1000-1100 perferably shipped. Not looking at vmaxx at all heard bad things. Looking for best all around quality handling and ride. Something that isnt going to make me bounce like a honda on...
  20. S

FS: Kenwood DDX 6017 HU *Pics up now*

FS: Kenwood DDX 6017 HU Pics Lower Price Hey all I just got my GTI two weeks ago and I have the stereo out of the scion tC i traded in. Its a double din kenwood ddx 6017 touchreen dvd player cd am fm HU with the option for navigation and tv tuner. Im also including the sirius tuner for it with...