GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Hokietuner

FS: QTY 4 Luff M1 19x8.5 et 48 black w/ polished lip NIB - Never Mounted $400

I have four never mounted, new in box, Luff M1 black wheels with polished lip 19x8.5 et 48. I am asking $450 for the set. The wheels are located in the Northern Virginia (greater DC area). I no longer have my MKV GTI so make me an offer for sale. They've been collecting dust for far too long...
  2. Hokietuner

Looking for Headlight adjustment thread

I believe it was on here, might have been on vortex, but there was someone talking about using the garage door, and how high there beams were centered off the floor after lowering, I have read swankmonkeys DIY's many times, but I'm looking for this so I can get an exact figure. If anyone knows...
  3. Hokietuner

VORTEX CRASHED!!!

Having withdraws, i'm at work, and now I actually have to do work. Instead I came here
  4. Hokietuner

RHD Illegal?

Just wondering if it is, yes I love my GTI and plan on spending plenty of money on it, but you can't necessarily just chop away at that car with no concern like you can a jap, so i've been considering doing a RHD conversion on a 240SX
  5. Hokietuner

Why Not DIY coil's?

So i'm picking up my coils with my next paycheck, which will be my first mod to my car and can't wait. It will also be my first time installing a set of coil's on a car. I've helped, watched but it was an integra also. So why does everyone choose to have a shop install them, why not DIY, you...
  6. Hokietuner

2000 Jeep Wrangler

Just putting it up because I need to sell it. 2000 Jeep Wrangler 4-Cylinder 70,220 Miles Yellow w/ Black soft top American Racing polished rims w/ Mickey tompson tires. $9800
  7. Hokietuner

Been home for less than 24 hours

I've been home from college for less then 24 hours, and here is my progress. This morning it got a wash. Then I made a purchase: Installed color matched side markers, Thanks Euro Sports East Damn those people at the Port, used my new Jack, had to wait til I got home And did a...
  8. Hokietuner

Finally Regional forums

So now that we have regional forums, who's up for a GTG for the weekend of 20-21. I'm up for any location Capital DC area, I'll even drive alittle further if we can get some MD guys.
  9. Hokietuner

Final's Suck

As the title says, its the first week in May, and yes everyone knows what that means, College kids will soon be returning home and filling your stores with the "I could give a crap attitude" customer service. ....But, before all of that can happen we all have finals to take. So feel free to...
  10. Hokietuner

GX3 Possibly going to production?

Picked up the May issue of Eurotuner today, read through it front to back, but one article I had to read twice to make sure I was reading it correctly. The GX3 may be going to production, the fact that its three wheels will allow it to be considered a motorcycle and VW is considering actually...
  11. Hokietuner

VA RADAR DETECTORS

My buddy wants to know if police in VA have radar detector detectors? Anyone?
  12. Hokietuner

LIFETIME WARRANTY?

Product Detail H&R MK5 Golf/Jetta Coilover Suspension Kit The original coil over, these threaded-body strut and shock bodies with specifically designed springs are precision-matched to offer stellar track driving, impressive street personality without the harshness you'd expect from less...
  13. Hokietuner

Official tint thread

Alright guys: So i've decided to from the b-pillar back, i'm thinking 20% but wanted to see what everyone has done. Post pics of your tint job-Include % tint, and how much you paid (for a ballpark) Please no PS jobs, only real tints
  14. Hokietuner

Dragon Run Aug 4-6

If anyone has ever heard of the Dragon run, you'll know how amazing it is. This will be my first trip to the dragon, but hopefully it'll become an annual thing. I'm going with a group of people from Team Integra, hopefully it'll be a good time, and I'll post some pics when I get back, maybe next...
  15. Hokietuner

Tint?

Whats a good price on tint? and how much, I live in VA, anyone know where I can get the laws bout max tint?
  16. Hokietuner

Buying Coilovers?

So I've decided this atrocious ride height has to go, and I'm leaning away from spring, and the cup kit because of the lack to adjust ride height. So i've been searching and reading around in this section, and I'm reading a couple different things. Who makes coilovers for the MKV as of now...
  17. Hokietuner

Car Cover?

Has anyone bought a car cover for it yet? I talked to VW and its 200 bucks, Yeah right, for a car cover, you're kidding me. The problem is the car is so damn short, I measured it 163 inches, so just over 13ft Anyone?
  18. Hokietuner

The new look

I like the red stripe at the top, makes me want to go look at my car :headbang:
  19. Hokietuner

Captial Area

Nova, anyone else? I know that there are a couple of us running around here on this site. Hoping to schedule some meets this spring!! Hang in the ShadezofGrey, the wait is well worth it!!!
  20. Hokietuner

Picked it up today!!!

Brought home my new Black Magic GTI was nervous driving home, showed all my friends, took them all out on rides. Been trying to be gentle, but it's just too tempting. I'll post pics tomorrow hopefully, maybe go take some pics somewhere nice. My fast hates the speedlimit :mad: