GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gtir6

WTB: VAGCOM cable!

looking to buy a VAGCOM cable HEX-USB+CAN Interface
  2. gtir6

Work in progress: projekt black bunny

My sales manager liked the look of my raderwerks wheels so much that he decided to order two sets. I only got pics of one of the cars but I promisse I will have good non cellphone pics by tomorrow we started with the donor car, a 2008 GTI with sunroof and votex kit: removed the stock 17"...
  3. gtir6

FS: H&R 10MM spacers with bolts

I had to take them off my car becuase my new wheels are too wide. $65 shipped takes them
  4. gtir6

R32 available with ZERO mark ups!

Checkered Flag Volkswagen in Virginia beach, VA is offering all tof their R32s with ZERO mark ups! who else is doing it?
  5. gtir6

This you DONT want to see

My car is getting a new head installed since my old employer (greenbrier Volkswagen in chesapeake, VA) fucked mine up a few months ago and it only got worse, it breaks my heart to see it like this.:cry:
  6. gtir6

FS: 16" bionline wheels + tires IN PERFECT CONDITION

I am selling my winter set up to help raise money for my new wheels. They are a set of Bionline wheels in perfect condition, no curb marks or anything. used for 200 miles, tires are in perfect condition as well. $550 shipped to the lower 48 Located in virginia beach. email me at jay@hrdubs.com
  7. gtir6

FAIL!!!!!

8. gtir6

FS: BSS HUFFs 18x7.5

great condition! front wheels are 6 months old rear wheels are 9 months old (had an accident) tires are worn so I wont include them. ASKING $700
  9. gtir6

Water!

10. gtir6

INVOICE SALE @ checkred flag VW in virginia beach

all this weekend we are selling our cars for dealer invoice! :thumbsup:
  11. gtir6

MKV GTI sideskirt removal & reinstall DIY

it is easier than I was expecting so here it goes: 1. start with a T10 and a ratchet 2. there are 4 screws to remove. one in the wheelwell and 3 under the car 3. after those are removed, grab the underside of the side skirt and pull up and towards you. 4. with any amount of luck and...
  12. gtir6

FS: 2007 GTI 4 door united gray DEMO car

2007 GTI base 17" denvers (mini hufs) 4 door DSG 4k miles manager demo car
  13. gtir6

FS: OEM GTI sideskirts

Just upgraded to R32 side skirts. so my stock ones have to go $50 fits 2 door Rabbits also
  14. gtir6

Fs: 2007 Gti Bmp

GTI base Manual 4,900 miles $19,990 BMP
  15. gtir6

FS: 2007 GTI package 1 + votex

2007 GTI dealer demo car united gray package 1 votex kit 17"s clasic x 6k miles $22,900
  16. gtir6

Pricing on US Spec R32 sideskirts is HERE!

R32 Side skirts.... LH 1K3-853-859-D-GRU (PRIMED) $88.45 RH 1K3-853-860-D-GRU (PRIMED) $88.45 primed and ready for paint :drool: thats cheaper than OEM plus and they are available at your VW dealer :thumbsup: