GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Question for APR about spark plugs and their ECU flash

When reading the 'Vortex and here, there has been a lot of talk of running spark plugs one temperature range colder in your car when chipped. I have never seen anything from one of the big 3 chipping companies as to their recommendations. Many people have been swearing by the NGK BKR7EIX plugs...
  2. I

anyone in seattle with a MKV VAG-COM?

i want to make some changes, but all my friends drive MKIVs or older and so their VAG-COM cables don't work with my GTI. anyone have one in the seattle area who can meet up sometime the end of this week (wednesday-friday) who might want to help me make a few changes? my weekend starts on weds...
  3. I

so after registering for WW...

a new neighbor moving into my building backed his uhaul into my GTI and busted up my votex body kit. this is 2 days after registering to show my car on sunday. talked to the body shop and was told a) that the parts are usually back ordered and b) i work nights as a NICU nurse and have been...
  4. I

S3 brakes on a MKV?

is it possible? oempl.us has the european S3 brake setup front and rear for the A3 but would it work on a GTI? anyone else thought of this? the front kit for $1495 and the rotor size, etc, this may be a good way to go... anyone know if it'll work?