GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

HID angel eye bulb by GE

came across this bulb in a HK car magazine: http://www.hidlighting.com.hk/product_en/product_view.asp?id=160&aid=1&nid= but apparently they are made by GE, so just wondering if u guys know anything about it, and is it a simple plug and play(HID already built in)? ... pls no haters, bmw did...
  2. S

Decals

hi, i would like to add a small decal on my UG GT, and i saw this pic from APR, what do u guys think? and is there any photoshop guru here that can recreate it for me in a much better solution? thanks in advance
  3. S

Dension gateway 100 (for ipod)

Does anyone know if this has been released yet?
  4. S

OZ rims help pls

Hi, i have narrowed down to 2 choices for my UG GT: Botticelli and Ultraleggera. cant make up my mind, so i figure i will see what the general public has to say. botticelli http://www.oz-japan.com/products/racing/botticelli/index.html pros: brand new from OZ, have yet to see them on the street...
  5. S

chrome or BM front grill?

found this pic over at vwvortex. notice that UG GTI's front grill, is that chrome? or is that black magic? i think that looks hot, what do u guys think?
  6. S

[WTB] GTI shift knob

hi, i know its a long shot, but i am wondering if anyone has a stock AT shift knob for sell? pls PM or reply to the thread. thanks so much
  7. S

[WTB] MKV Golf GTI spoiler tail-light

Hi i am looking for the tail light inside the GTI spoiler. anyone?:bow:
  8. S

koni fsd with neuspeed springs

hi i am wondering if anyone installed koni fsd with neuspeed spring found any problem with 3 adults sitting in the back? any rubbing occurred?
  9. S

rabbit / GT with side skirts?

hi, just want to know if anyone installed GTI / R32 side skirts onto their rabbit / GT? since there arent any holes on the panel, do u have to drill it? or just glue the suckers on?
  10. S

service manual scan?

Hi, i am just wondering where can i find a manual with all these diagrams illustrating how to take apart / reinstall body panels and interior components and such? thankyou very much
  11. S

Golf with Jetta chrome front

HI, anyone has a picture of a UG GT/GTI with the jetta chromed front plate? or any photoshop master out there who can do this? many thanks
  12. S

Rays volkracing GT-U

i want to get it for my GT, but the P.C.D. for this is 114.3, as are most of the other rims i saw in the market. will it fit the MKV golf?
  13. S

how much should i drop?

I am just wondering what is the ideal ride height? meaning low enough to make it look good, but not too low that it hits the curb. anyone?
  14. S

Red calipers

Hi, i just bought a golf GT in HK, but it does not come with red calipers. They are charging me like usd$320 to paint them... so of coz i am not paying them $300 for labor since i can buy the paint off amazon for $20.... But i am just wondering if its a time consuming and complicated process...
  15. S

Altezza-like Tail-lights

Hi, i am newbie from HK, i am waiting for my GT(not GTI) to arrive. In the mean time, have been looking for mods to go with my United Grey GT. I have already picked up the silver "fast" badge and a keychain :P and I have also spotted these tail-lights on ebay, kinda interested. Have anyone seen...