GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NastyCandyMKV

FOR SALE: Forge Twintercooler $400 + shipping

SOLD I have a Forge Twintercooler for sale for $400 plus shipping. Local pickup also available in the Hartford, CT area. image by jfuller17, on Flickr image (5) by jfuller17, on Flickr
  2. NastyCandyMKV

FS: BSH DV RELOCATE

I'm selling my BSH DV relocate kit for use with BSH True-Seal Intakes. It includes everything you see in the picture: The Forge Valve, Two Couplings, Blockoff, and Hose Clamps. I'm looking for $175 shipped.
  3. NastyCandyMKV

FS: HUFFS CHEAP LOCALLY (CT)

I'm selling my Huffs in Manchester, CT. I'd like to get $450 for them. The tires are not great but the wheels are in good condition. Thanks! :thumbsup:
  4. NastyCandyMKV

FS: BSH DV RELOCATION KIT

Used for 5K miles, putting the car back to stock for trade in. Kit comes with everything needed to relocate DV. *New Valve *Silicone Elbow *Stock DV blockoff Pics will be added once its removed later this week! $200
  5. NastyCandyMKV

FS: Winter Tires and Steelies $600 obo, only 1500 miles!

http://hartford.craigslist.org/pts/2801319670.html Like new!! TPMS and Factory Hubcaps Included!
  6. NastyCandyMKV

Intake Spring Clamp

Does anyone know what size spring clamp is used to secure the intake to the throttle body?? I've misplaced mine and have since been using screw style clamps and they don't get tight enough to secure the intake for long before it blows off of the throttle body and the car runs like crap! Also...
  7. NastyCandyMKV

Major Boost Issues!!

HELP!! I have revo stage 2, my settings are 8-5-9 according to my sps+. I also have the bsh dv relocation and the bsh catch can. My tranny is DSG and at times my car boosts upwards of 20 psi, as it should. Then, this is going to sound weird but while driving I feel a quick hesitation and from...
  8. NastyCandyMKV

For Sale: REVO SPS+

Includes all original packaging, CD, USB Cable, SPS Unit, and User Guide $130 shipped
  9. NastyCandyMKV

WTB: REVO SPS/SPS+

I'm looking for either a REVO SPS, or an SPS+. I'd prefer an SPS+ or the new version of the SPS with customizable settings. My settings were recently reset to "stock mode" and I'd like to get back to my stage 2 settings. Any help is appreciated! :thumbsup:
  10. NastyCandyMKV

Painted Lowers in CT!?!?!?!?

Anyone know of a good place to get my lowers painted in/around CT for a reasonable price?? Or anyone in the area want to do it for me for some quick cash??? Any info is greatly appreciated!!! I'd like it done before Waterfest..... Thanks!:thumbsup:
  11. NastyCandyMKV

FS: EVOMS Intake + Forge DV w/ Spacer

STILL FOR SALE: FORGE SPACER SOLD!!! .. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST! :thumbsup:
  12. NastyCandyMKV

REVO problem or boost leak??

I've been having some issues with my car lately. I have REVO Stg.2 and I've been having trouble boosting above 12 psi. I first thought it was do to being at the dealer and maybe the chip reset to "stock mode." However yesterday I was again able to hit 20+ psi and the car ran great!! Now...
  13. NastyCandyMKV

Feeler: REVO SPS

I recently ordered a REVO SPS from North American Motorsports. I only bought it to reset my car back to Stage 2, since it reverted to stock mode after the last visit to the dealer. I've had it only a couple days, I paid $200 and I'd like to get like $180 or best offer for it. I wanted to see...
  14. NastyCandyMKV

Anyone in CT with a REVO SPS??

My chip got reset to stock mode and I just wanted to bring my car back to life and restore the 93 octane file. I'd really appreciate it if anyone local would let me use the SPS just for a quick upload. Thanks!
  15. NastyCandyMKV

*Feeler* Part-Out

I have some parts I'd like to sell in the next week or so. They are still on the car, I will post pics when I get out of work. Not sure on prices yet, any suggestions would be appreciated. I am willing to ship, I just want to see if there is any interest before I start wrenching away! This...
  16. NastyCandyMKV

WTB: Used Iphone

I'm looking to buy a used Iphone 3g....unfortunately I just upgraded to a blackberry curve a month ago. Now I'm not eligible to upgrade unless I pay the full purchase price! Help me out....I'll pay any reasonable offers! :smile:
  17. NastyCandyMKV

Fogs as DRL's draining battery??

I just got a call from my VW dealer. I had my car in there for a dead battery twice...they stated that the battery is fine and that the problem is that there is too much draw on the battery when the car is asleep. It should only be a .35 draw at the most, mine is drawing 1 amp...draining the...
  18. NastyCandyMKV

Excessive Road Noise Pass. Side

Lately I've been experiencing excessive road noise from the passenger side of my car, loud enough to to compete w/the radio at moderate volume. I checked the seals around the door and I can't find anything!! The door is closing as it should....any ideas?? Its hard to pinpoint the exact...
  19. NastyCandyMKV

FEELER: Barely Used Micro-Can Vag-Com

FS: Day Old Micro-Can Vag-Com I just purchased the Micro-Can Vag-Com from Ross-Tech.com. I paid $263 shipped. I'm finished doing the few things I wanted to do with it. I'd like to sell it for like $240 shipped. Please let me know if you're interested. I'll post the pics. Again, this is...
  20. NastyCandyMKV

VAG-COM in CT!???

Anyone in CT have a VAG-COM?? I just want to do a couple things, windows, fogs as drls, euro tail setup...etc. Can anyone help me out!? Thanks!