GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ChachomanGTI

check the new boost guage

:wink:
  2. ChachomanGTI

FS. Neuspeed Sports springs

Like it says off of my 2007 GTi used for about 25,XXX upgraded to air so i dont have use for them. lookin to get 130.00 buyer pays shipping. let me know or shoot me an offer i just might take it.
  3. ChachomanGTI

My Cruises are always sausagefests

Like i said, too much sausage :biggrin:
  4. ChachomanGTI

bugatti raped...

why....just why
  5. ChachomanGTI

RGV PCA track event Sat. April 4th

went to a local Porshe Club of America race on saturday and it was pretty fun. it was my second event, was really fun but i chewed up my tires pretty bad, hope u guys like the pics, there were some really nice and fast rides out there. there were more cars out there but i cant upload that many...
  6. ChachomanGTI

rotor and break pad help

i just received my break pads and rotors that i ordered, does anyone know of any good DIY on this? i wanted to do it myself but i dont know how. or is it too hard and should i just get them installed? any help will be appreciated. :thumbsup:
  7. ChachomanGTI

GTi Stage 1 VS. GTO

so i went to my local dragstrip and i get in line to race, i saw a cool red GTO in the line and i told my friend that was with me, "i hope i dont race that guy" well it turned out to be a girl driving it and they paired me up with it. so i was like ehh screw it! so i get a good launch and she...
  8. ChachomanGTI

Advance speed shop

lol i ordered a DEfi boost guage and i just received it today i open the box and its in there like i expected, but to my surprise there is something else in the box, they sent me a free gift! it is a car air freshener that smells like squash ?!? :yikes: who here wants their gti smelling like...
  9. ChachomanGTI

New pics of my ride (carbon hatch inside)

Well like the title says these are the newest pics of my car , dont have my third brakelight on yet cuz of lack of time, but i will do it sometime this week, hope u all enjoi
  10. ChachomanGTI

help with rear hatch

i just got the cf rear hatch and i donno how to take off the interior pannel for the original hatch. anybody done this before? any help will be appreciated:thumbsup:
  11. ChachomanGTI

just got chipped for 25 bucks!

well i just got a 6 hour trial demo for the APR 93 octane program, all i have to say is wow i thought my car was fast before but it makes a huge difference.:happyanim: how many HP at the wheels do you guys think im running with a neuspeed P flow intake and the APR stage 1?:thumbsup:
  12. ChachomanGTI

Check my new custom sub box i made!

well i had a weekend with nothing to do so i planned a project that i had in mind for a long time. and it came out better than what i expected. i started on a thursday and by sunday i installed the speakers the wiring and had it running by sunday afternoon it thumps pretty good, it was a pain...
  13. ChachomanGTI

Parking Garage Photoshoot (10 pics)

well heres the most recent photos of my car mine is the GTI and my friend has a 1.8t jetta hope yall enjoy the new pics :thumbup:
  14. ChachomanGTI

ultimate grippage?

if i were to get the Seibon CF fenders which are 10mm wider than stock what would be the biggest wheel width that i could get away with out rubbing on Neuspeed Springs. and in your opinions what tire do yall recomend most in 19"?
  15. ChachomanGTI

Updated Pics of my GTI and 2 of my friends MKIV's (10 pics)

well sorry for the not so good quality of the pics, since they were taken with my phone. Mine is the BMP GTI, and my friends have a Gray GLI and a black Jetta 1.8T
  16. ChachomanGTI

neuspeed sport vs race springs

im thinking of getting some neuspeed springs to lower my GTi but dont know what i should get either Neuspeed sport or race. im currently on stock 17s but thinking of getting some 19" huff reps. any one with wise advise or pics of race or sport springs on 19s will be appreciated. :thumbup:
  17. ChachomanGTI

neuspeed sport vs race springs

im thinking of getting some neuspeed springs to lower my GTi but dont know what i should get either Neuspeed sport or race. im currently on stock 17s but thinking of getting some 19" huff reps. any one with wise advise or pics of race or sport springs on 19s will be appreciated. :thumbup:
  18. ChachomanGTI

bluetooth??

:help: ok i know its the 21st century and all but what are the requirements and capabilities of bluetooth? if i have an mp3 phone with bluetooth, can i buy the kit to make the phone button work and listen to my music in the car? or is it strictly for the phone?
  19. ChachomanGTI

question to people w/ Euro Switch

im not sure if this is a re-post but i was wondering if you get the euro switch you have to program it with the vag com correct? and if you do it do you lose the DRL's? also do you lose the lil wink that the GTI does when you turn it on? enLIGHTen me please:help:
  20. ChachomanGTI

My GTI w/ R32 rear Finaly!!

i finaly got my GTI out of the bodyshop because someone decided to hit my car w/ no insurance but luckily he payed up and i bought myself a R32 rear. i put the eurojet R32 exahust and it sounds amazing i also took off the GTI emblem just for kicks. well let me know what yall think :burnrubber: