GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Truth about color of the dress, vote now!

Can you tell that the two squares the yellow circles are on are the same color/shade?
  2. N

TapaTalk App sucks all day long

Just use the full site. Works without a problem.
  3. N

Soylent? Anyone here try this?

Bro, that's what your woman is for.
  4. N

That ain't the only thing it does either. http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
  5. N

Well that's just an example. A stir fry would be even cheaper as would a number of other dishes. Then the savings under $4 each meal can be spent on steak and lobster on the weekend and still keep your average below it.
  6. N

What can't you make for yourself under $4/meal is probably a better question. Sure it costs more than that to actually buy the stuff the first time but when you average out the cost per serving that includes a shit ton of meal options. Just avoid the pre-packaged processed crap that's not...
  7. N

Reasons not to buy a car: some silly, some reasonable, some absolutely stupid.

I do wish I held on to my '00 Celica GT sometimes. Completely problem free 200,000 miles. Got me 40mpg highway. Didn't even have power windows/locks. Easy diy maintenance. Mine did not have the oil burning issue other pre-03s were known for. Very fun drive even if a family sedan could...
  8. N

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Celtic/Sea Shanty/folk punk is where it's at now. SsQ0BheGKuo gAtMan8mNzM
  9. N

hey yay yeay I said hey....what's goin on
  10. N

Damn kid, lawn, you know what to do.
  11. N

No Use For A Name Lagwagon Snuff Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Face to Face Swinging Utters Bracket Diesel Boy Good Riddance NOFX Etc, etc Even their label compilation albums were masterworks. eqprhVmv3BI
  12. N

I challenge anyone to dislike Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.
  13. N

Dose Fat Wreck-Chords doe.
  14. N

Kurdt Cobain was the John Lennon of our generation.
  15. N

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

World of Tanks to play with some fine german engineering with superior interiors.
  16. N

First puppy!!

Vets recommend Science Diet because it's marketed to them. That's all. http://www.petmd.com/blogs/fullyvetted/2007/june/how-do-vets-recommend-pet-food-part-1-industry-6142 http://www.petmd.com/blogs/fullyvetted/2007/june/how-do-vets-recommend-pet-food-part-2-education-6141...
  17. N

First puppy!!

Blue Buffalo makes treats too. The no name treats are the ones that seem to get recalls all the time. Steer clear of those. Real bacon or beef jerky(for humans) is better.
  18. N

First puppy!!

Sign up for a puppy obedience class if you're first time owners. PetSmart and the like offer it if you can't find a local trainer.
  19. N

What are you doing for NYE?

With in-laws just 15 mins away...the same thing we do every holiday.
  20. N

Quick explanation.

Yep, looks like they put in $2 for every $1 of yours. Good deal. Pays to be on the receiving end of government overspending. :) Though I imagine the salary itself is reduced from an equivalent private market job.