GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Squashdaddy

am i insane to consider this?

That is the cleanest 264k mile vehicle I have ever seen. I would probably buy it if it didn't have any problems.
  2. Squashdaddy

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

Did you start this thread so you could post a giant picture of your car that you think is cool?
  3. Squashdaddy

Shell V-Power Nitro+

Have filled my car with Shell 93 all but three times since owning the car. 45K on the odometer now. Just noticed the nitro+ when filling up recently. Haven't noticed a difference.
  4. Squashdaddy

Anyone play Automation?

Sounds cool. I'll have to check that out. I've been playing Assetto Corsa on Steam. Fantastic simulation game if your into that. I have a Logitech G-27 for it.
  5. Squashdaddy

Anyone now the best Tune to get?

Reps or OEM?
  6. Squashdaddy

Veil lifted on 2016 Tacoma

Damn, that's about as ugly as ugly gets!
  7. Squashdaddy

Confirmed Vw Golf R400

Exactly. If this car made it to he states it would likely be above 40k out the door. That to me is too much. I would expect it to have a smaller production run also and that too would drive the price up. It wouldn't be a mass produced Golf for all to own.
  8. Squashdaddy

Lemon Law

^^Hopefully you have a DSG transmission, because if not, your going to be even more pissed when your clutch starts slipping after those tunes.
  9. Squashdaddy

Mk7 GTI rear window "wings"

My guess is the fins would eliminate the dirty ass the MK6 gets all he time. I swear there's a dead air zone on our rear where shit just accumulates.
  10. Squashdaddy

I would not mind owning this.....

Looks fun - except on Michigan roads. :(
  11. Squashdaddy

Elios 84 MPG car for $6,800 new?

Crash test results..........
  12. Squashdaddy

PSA/Rant: Tracking your car

I like your style OP. Well said, sir.
  13. Squashdaddy

BUY MY VOLVO!!

:threadjacked::paddle:
  14. Squashdaddy

BUY MY VOLVO!!

And that would be you, dumbass! Think about what you're going to say first so that you might actually make sense. Now please go fuck off. :dnftt:
  15. Squashdaddy

BUY MY VOLVO!!

Lol. That reinforces my point!
  16. Squashdaddy

BUY MY VOLVO!!

Says the guy with almost 7000 posts on a forum. ;)
  17. Squashdaddy

BUY MY VOLVO!!

Probably the best efforts to sell one's car I have ever seen in my life. JJ0nkStZnWo