GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CodeB4U

De La Soul to release ENTIRE catalog for free

Wow, an argument in the thread. SMACK YOUR BITCH UP !! --pun intended lmao.
  2. CodeB4U

I don't even J.Dilla bro. Yeah, I'm not a music guy, i don't get "caught up in it" like some guys do. Some guys talk about rap, music and the history very poetically and i can see they are passionate about rap and music in general. I'm just not that type of guy i guess. I mean, it's cool when...
  3. CodeB4U

Yeaahh, that's a little to old skool for me. This is as far back as i can remember. ALLLLL of bone thugs and harmony E1999 songs are the SHIT. Most of the 90's rap was good. Early 2000's was "ok". 2007 and above is when there was very few artist i liked. Eminem/50cent was a good one i liked...
  4. CodeB4U

Did they start singing at the 150ish mark? Cause that's when it started to suck. lol. I'm getting old, because I'm starting to hate rap, to the point i have to skip the song.
  5. CodeB4U

Why Jeremy lin is too good

I had like two pairs of grant hills shoes back in the day when Olympics and the dream team was watchable.
  6. CodeB4U

Yep, I remember Super Sonics with shawn kemp (had his jersey, and i played the shit out of him on NBA Jam lmao), Patrick Ewing, Scotty Pippen and Jordan, Penny Hardaway...remember the commercials Penny had with like a mini me of himself or something like that. I had Penny jersey and shoes i...
  7. CodeB4U

I use to be a rockets fan, back in the hakeem olajuwon, clyde drexler, charles barkley, robert horry, bug eyed sam cassell, kenny smith days before and during the back to back championships. That was before the Houston Texans came along. Since then, it's been nothing but texans fans all around...
  8. CodeB4U

He's with the Houston Rockets right? I thought i heard about him coming to us, but wasn't sure if it happen or not.
  9. CodeB4U

Xbox One

I just got my Xbox 1, and forza 5 and battlefield 4... let me know if y'all want to join up in squads, and don't even try to beat me in a race in forza... you'll get frustrated and break your controller. Lol.
  10. CodeB4U

The Return of Shini Virginity Thread OT#12

What are these threads all about?????
  11. CodeB4U

Xbox One

I'm the complete opposite, I'm glad they went back to the original style. :D My kids played alot of the Horizon.
  12. CodeB4U

Xbox One

I know what you mean by all the youtube videos i been seeing. But, that's not a bid deal for me, i usually turn off all music. I like to hear engine noise only when im racing.
  13. CodeB4U

Xbox One

All the reviews on ppl who played FM4 going to FM5 seems like it's just lacking to much from FM4...I would also think it would be all of what FM4 offered plus all the extra stuff they added equaling FM5. Seems like they took away alot and just replaced with graphics.
  14. CodeB4U

Grand Theft Auto 5

I finished the game today. I would recommend doing all the side mission and leaving the main mission to last. Just feels incomplete to me now, like i missed so much. I picked C (for wondering minds)
  15. CodeB4U

Grand Theft Auto 5

I played online lastnight. Holy shit it was hilarious !!
  16. CodeB4U

Grand Theft Auto 5

We should all get online and get a big group of bikers, and only one player gets a GTA V version of LandRover...then we should block him on the road to see what happens. roflmao.
  17. CodeB4U

Grand Theft Auto 5

Anyone buy the strategy guide? or have found a link to a PDF file of it? Is it any good? worth buying?
  18. CodeB4U

Grand Theft Auto 5

When does the online feature become available ?
  19. CodeB4U

Lets talk Physics; Bullet Block Experiment.

Explained here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLYoyLcdGPc&feature=youtube_gdata_player