GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. s2kguy

Whats your occupation?

I've long lost count of checkrides the last was in early 2009. I do recall giving some type checks to some McAlpine pilots at Midlands Airport probably 3 decades ago.
  2. s2kguy

Whats your occupation?

YOU'RE ALL paying my bills, so keep those social security payroll deductions coming my way. I'm a retired corporate chief pilot. The small picture is me about 20 years ago on a flight to St. Thomas with John Travolta- his plane, not mine.
  3. s2kguy

Explain your User Name.

My last 2 cars were Honda S2000s- guess I need a new user name.
  4. s2kguy

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Greetings from the Dallas-Fort Worth area. My name is Gene. I just have to be the most senior GTI owner, since I hope to be 72 in March. That gives me plenty of time to have owned several VWs: a '68 Beetle, Scirroco II, 2001.5 Passat. I ordered my United Gray GTI in November and tracked it...
  5. s2kguy

Sunglasses

Get the best- Maui Jims. 2nd best-Serengeti
  6. s2kguy

What was your last car?

My leased '06 S2000 is getting a 'turn in inspection,' today- lease up Jan 4th. It's my second S2K- fantastic car to drive. Car's not too old, but I am. Arthritis makes shifting and entry/exit of the car not so much fun anymore. Looking forward to my ordered United Gray GTI 5 dr with DSG in...