GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Problem with my GTI 2007

Hello everyone, I got a 2007 gti 2.0t last year on september, I have been getting some problems with my gti a month ago, first the shaking that it was needing so quickly a service, my brother did it and it stopped, then after doing that a week later, my ac compressor went really bad, i bought another one, I replaced it, and 2 days before I was running with it a little bit just to check everything was ok, it was feeling nice again, yesterday was the day i wanted to run again, and after like going 4 miles away, after an interseccion my car first turned off my radio, then it stopped going forward or reverse, it sends me the code p0089 suction control valve stuck, as I search is the thrust sensor, but Im still wondering if is this the cause of why my car don't go forward or backwards, help, I really miss driving my gti, and seeing there, parking and not having fun with her, makes me really sad.

Changed fuel pressure sensor and for a couple of seconds worked, then it went back again no going forward or backwards, change follower cam sensor, it work for like 5 minutes, then I went to put everything back because i thought that was it, check computer for codes, no codes were shown, and when i was ready to test it going like around my neighborhood, it stopped working and is back with the same problem, no going forward and backwards, also something is no working right with the alternator cables, alternator works, it has been tested on advance, but whenever I turn on my car and disconnect the positive , my car shut off instantly