GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Stock for Stock wins?

SomeAircraftMech

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI S
What are all you guys beating stock/when you were stock? Curious because I see a lot of 0-60 and 1/4 mile times better than our stock numbers but a lot of wins over those cars?

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
A stock 2017 6.7 Powerstroke ?. Those things are quick from the factory, I could only get a door on him.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
A stock 2017 6.7 Powerstroke ?. Those things are quick from the factory, I could only get a door on him.

Those diesels are surprising quick. With all that torque they don't sound like they're trying because they rev so low.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I couldn't beat much without drawing a lot of attention, i.e. dumping the clutch, squealing tires, etc. But I think it had mostly to do with the A/S tires they come with. Hard to get traction on those.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Toyota Sienna minivan.

Jk. All I could see were taillights and her kids taunting me through the back window. :ROFLMAO:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I remember a filthy riced out 2.0T Hyundai with a fart cannon and bad shocks smoking me on a straightaway. That’s when I started looking at suspension and tunes.

vwGTILife

Go Kart Newbie
My first win was against a guy from work who drove a 2013 Veloster Turbo. I beat him by about 3/4 of a car length from a 30 roll.
It was my first race so i was pretty stoked haha

dosjockey

Go Kart Champion
Toyota Sienna minivan.

Jk. All I could see were taillights and her kids taunting me through the back window. :ROFLMAO:

I was going to post that myself. ?

We've only got an eighth mile strip here, anyway, and I get the feeling I'd be slaughtered without at least a quarter using that 6MT.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
4618169.jpg

iboost335sti

Passed Driver's Ed
Had a stock ‘07 335i, then a stock ‘17 340xi, now a stock ‘17 GTI. The GTI isn’t the fastest car but it’s a def much more of an exciting experience to drive.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
It's been so long it's hard to even remember because i didn't leave it stock for long. I feel like i remember losing or barely winning anything i tried when stock.