GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zamboney

1. zamboney

FS: FSI Carbonio Intake

FSI Carbonio intake for sale, comes with K&N filter. Cleaned/recharged >500 miles ago. $125 obo shipped. Want this gone make an offer!
  2. zamboney

WTB: Xenon Bulb Ignitor

I need a new one of these if anyone has one lying around or knows where to get one that doesn't cost $225 from the dealer. Part #1T0941471 Thanks.
  3. zamboney

Brake Booster Hose

I've searched and searched and found nothing as far as a DIY on the brake booster hose for my 06 GLi. I found the a break/leak in the hose, right where it connects to the camshaft and I cannot for the life of me get the bottom part of this hose off. I've tried prying/twisting/unscrewing and...
  4. zamboney

Driver's door not open.

Just replaced my driver's door wiring harness and everything now works except the light on the bottom when the door is open and my MFD is not registering that the door is open, which is why I'm sure the light is not turning on. Anyone have suggestions as to why this would be? Is there a sensor...
  5. zamboney

HPFP Question

I have a question about my fuel pump.. I have part # 06f 127 025 F for my fuel pump, it's seemingly impossible to find this part new since they don't make it anymore after they got rid of the banjo bolt bs. Can I get the new version: 06f 127 025 K and just take out the new fitment and replace it...
  6. zamboney

EPC & CEL Issues

Is this part replaceable or do I need a whole new fuel pump?? Last night while driving my EPC and CEL both popped on out of nowhere, went into limp mode, luckily I was just a few blocks from home and have it parked now.. after brief inspection this morning I believe I've found the problem...
  7. zamboney

Suspension r&r

I've got Ksport coilovers on my GLi right now and looking to go back to stock. Just wondering if any of you guys know of a good deal to do this. I paid a local friend $300 when I had them installed, but that was in Ohio and now I'm in Missoula. I don't have any dub or mechanic friends here, and...
  8. zamboney

WTB: OEM MKV Suspension.

I need to go back to stock, I'll take GTI or GLI suspension as they both fit. Looking to pay around $150 shipped. Let me know what you got, thanks!
  9. zamboney

Where has your MKV been this summer?

Here's mine at Glacier National Park, Going To The Sun Road..
  10. zamboney

Driver's Side Window Problems. Need Help.

For the last two or three weeks my window on the driver's side is intermittently working. Some days it will some days it won't. I've tried disconnecting the battery, holding up/down tricks, everything.. When it doesn't work there is just a click. All other windows work fine. Any suggestions?
  11. zamboney

Ethanol or no?

So for the last year (as long as I've lived in Montana) I have been getting 93 octane with "up to 10% ethanol"... just recently (the past 2-3 weeks) the few gas stations that had 93 only have 91 now. I don't know what the reason is but it's kinda bullshit. I did find a gas station however that...
  12. zamboney

Some good hip-hop

One of my good friends just put out this mixtape.. It's honestly really good, chill hip-hop, if you're into good beats. I recommend checking it out even if it's just for a listen. You can stream it or download it here.. http://www.keeponrepeat.com/3503
  13. zamboney

First Time Plasti Dippin'

My grill was/is in bad condition. Today I decided to JB Weld the license plate holes, sand them down then plasti dip the grill. I also took off the little red strip, in 3 pieces, to make the plasti dip more clean, and decided to paint it chrome since it was broken. I figure I'll probably be...
  14. zamboney

Some people suck.

Came out of work last night to find my hood and grill had been vandalized. Found two different shoe prints on my hood, multiple scratches, the worst in the pic, and a bunch of dents. Long dents like they used a small bat or something. I honestly can't figure out how the hell they made the...
  15. zamboney

A Few MKV Items.

I've got front and rear mud flaps/splash guards for GLI/Jetta for sale. These have never been used, includes all hardware, unopened, and directions. Also have OEM Rev "D" Diverter Valve, used, for sale. PRICES LOWERED Front guards - $40 Rear Guards - $35 Set - $65 DV - SOLD Prices do not...