GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vesssh

1. V

FS - 2009 MKV GTI

Very sad to see this car go, but rarely gets driven now as I have a company car. Immaculate 2009 MKV GTI 5 Door Candy White Leather Sunroof Tint Manual Genuine VW R32 Tail Lights Genuine VW Open Vents Only 40,400 kms This car has never been modified and has a FULL VW Service History Receives a...
  2. V

Golf R20 deposits

Deleted. Tried to help out, kept getting negative feedback, I have advised the dealer not doing it anymore. Thanks for the members who have pm'd me, I have passed your details onto the dealer.
  3. V

Part numbers required

I am after the part number for OEM open air vent for the MKV Golf GTI. anyone know the part numbers for the left and right?? Cheers in advance
  4. V

FS: Whiteline Suspension parts

Whiteline suspension parts for MKV Golf Item: Anti-lift/caster kit, KCA316 Location: Melbourne Website: http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_detail.php?part_number=KCA316 Item Condition: Brand New, never used, still in packaging Reason for selling: decided to not go ahead with modding my GTI...
  5. V

Warranty question

After cleaning my GTI today i noticed that the plastic surface around the leather gearboot is starting to flake!!!! Would this be covered under warranty for replacement?? (i got the car brand new in February this year) I dont know how it has started, no one has ever smoked in the car, so not...
  6. V

OT: Looking to get a laptop

I am in the market to buy a new laptop and need some help and advice please. I prefer to get a larger screen as it is going to be mainly sitting on a desk. Also want something with a decent video card to play videos (not into gaming), and also something with a decent sound card. Also a must is a...
  7. V

OT: which mobile to get

I am about to get a new phone and dont know what to get . . . I am with Optus so phones are limited, this is what i have in mind to get: Nokia N97 Nokia N96 Samsung Ultra Touch S8300 Anyone have either of these phones? Good? Bad? The N96 is probably my last choice, and i am sure that it is too...
  8. V

Punctured tyre

Was driving the car yesterday and the light came on the dash to check the tyres. Went to the servo and the back right was at 29psi, pumped all 4 tyres up to 42psi. Today i was driving the car and the light came on again, stopped at the servo to check and the tyre was at 32psi, had a look at...
  9. V

Volkspower High Performance Course in Melbourne

Has anyone ever done the Volkspower High Performance course which is done by John Bowe Driving? The next one is going to be held on Saturday 30th August at Sandown Raceway, cost is $365. Has anyone already signed up to it? Just wanting to get opinions to see if anyone has done it before? was...
  10. V

EOI: Melbourne Meet Friday 3rd April

Melbourne Meet Friday 3rd April Hey everyone, i have had had my GTI now for 2 weeks and wanting to meet other members, so i thought i would put up an EOI for a meet. Date - Friday 3rd April at 8.30pm. Location - Dont know where a lot of you guys are from so i will suggest a location, BP...
  11. V

Traction Controll Light

I think I may have a problem with my traction control light?? When the traction control is on, there is no light on the dash, i believe this is normal?? But when i press the traction control button i have to hold it down for about a second and the light keeps flashing on the dash, is this right??
  12. V

K&N Airfilter

I am thinking about getting a K&N airfilter for my GTI, is it worth it or is the standard one just as good? Or is there any other brands out there which you guys are using? Just want to make sure i am getting max air flow without changing the intake pipe. Also is there good gains, or is it best...
  13. V

Just ordered my new GTI :)

Hey guys, i am sorta new here. I have just ordered my new GTI, still need to get confirmation of when it will be ready for pickup, but hopefully by next weekend :biggrin: I test drove the car last Friday night and i was very suprised with the performance, the way the car handled, and the...
  14. V

Hey guys, new member. Help please

Hey, i am in the marked to buy a new MKV GTI. Just wondering what I should be paying . . . I am wanting a red one with leather and sunroof and in manual. VW is offering driveaway deals for the month of February, i have been quoted around 45k but think this is a little high with todays market...