GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by UnNatural GTI

1. UnNatural GTI

Anyone play Ogame?

I've been obsessed with this game for months now. I was just wondering if anyone on here plays as well.
  2. UnNatural GTI

For Sale: G60 E-code Headlights

Got these a while back, and never installed them. I no longer have a Corrado, so I have no need for them. willing to go with $450 plus shipping. These are BRAND NEW. They come with a custom wiring harness to adapt to the Euro plug and bulbs. Pics (I just realized they are on the wrong side...
  3. UnNatural GTI

Favorite Comedians?

I've been listening too a lot of comedy lately, and have been craving more. I was just wondering what everyones favorite comedians were. Mine: Mitch Fatel (great live too!) Patton Oswalt Jim Gaffigan Jimmy Carr Mitch Hedberg
  4. UnNatural GTI

Anyone Going to Warped Tour?

So my brother's Band, Some Never Sleep, Got onto the Phoenix leg of the Warped tour this year. I told him that I would try and get the word out. So if you're going to be there, and would like to see a new local (gilbert) band, please check'em out. also, my brother is a dubber too! 97 jetta vr6...
  5. UnNatural GTI

Martin Rd Wildfire (Santa Cruz)

This fire is about a mile or two away from my inlaws house. I thought I would go up and help them out, and I took some bad ass pictures while I was up there. Scary stuff.
  6. UnNatural GTI

Tour of Lambo's leather Farm

I just read this on MotiveMag.com. Its a really indepth article on lambo's private leather farm. Its a little "graphic" at times, but still a good read. And is VERY very fake. :lol:
  7. UnNatural GTI

Very UnNatural Lighting (GTI Content)

I got bored tonight, and I haven't really used my New MDD Dual 1.0ghz G4 Power Mac work horse for anything BIG. Thought I would take some pictures of my GTI, and try to do some HDR images, So here ya go guys (and gals). Tell me what you think! What do you think, they are my first HDRs...
  8. UnNatural GTI

Random Akbar Videos

Yeah, so I stumbled upon these awesome videos... Ackbar livin' la vida loca Hitler style
  9. UnNatural GTI

Some New random Photos (sorry, no vw content)

Just switched over to my new Computer (a dual 1.0 G4 Mirror drive door Mac, tiger) and I started loading pictures into adobe light room (great program) and came across some really neat pictures I took a while ago, but never posted them up...So here goes. Some Macro me being a...
  10. UnNatural GTI

Driving in AZ

SO, I just got back from my visit out to gilbert to see my brother. 12 hours there, 11.5 back. put 1880 miles (drove to wittmann and tuscon) on the GTI, spent 32 HOURS in the car and averaged 26.5 miles per gallon. Was involved in 1 high speed chase (cut someone off, on accident, and they got a...
  11. UnNatural GTI

GTG in Gilbert area???

Hey everyone, I'm going out to visit my brother in Gilbert at the end of the month, specifically Oct. 26-28. I was wondering if there was anything going on that weekend. If not, maybe we should set something up? Yeah?
  12. UnNatural GTI

FS: G60 Corrado E-codes

I've still got a set of g60 E-codes. The time has come to sell them. They were installed but never turned on. (A tree fell across the car before I got the car running again.) They'll come with lens, bulbs and custom pigtail connectors. I would like to get $450 + shipping for them. The proceeds...
  13. UnNatural GTI

Anyone From The Santa Cruz area?

Just got my MkV a few weeks ago, I've seen a few around SC. I was wondering if anyone was down for a GTG or a drive? Anyone?