GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by thebigbang

1. thebigbang

Please help, my car is dead.

I drive a 2006 GTI FSI, it currently has 95k on the clock and it has up to date maintenance on it. Today I was pulling out of my neighborhood to run some errands, as I slowed down at a stop sign, my car completely shuts off and I roll to a stop. I called my friend to help jump my car, it ended...
  2. thebigbang

REVO SPS Controller?

Is there anyone in the south florida area that might have a REVO SPS controller that can let me use it to get my car out of valet mode. Unfortunately the closest dealer to me is trying to charge me $55 dollars and I don't want to pay that unless it is my final option. Thanks ahead! Jon
  3. thebigbang

WTB: MKV OEM/Aftermarket Fog lights

I need a pair of fog lights for my GTI, please PM me or email me at jzb6589@gmail.com if you have some. :beer:
  4. thebigbang

FS: FK Highsports.

I am trying to sell my FK Highsports because I bought air ride for the car. They have been on the car for 50k miles all the way down. The car still rides really well for being low. The shocks are NOT blown. Local is preferred but I will ship. Includes Front and Rear Struts with shocks. I can get...
  5. thebigbang

WTT/FT: FK Highsports and 18" Autostrada Modenas for Airride and Wheels (FL)

This might be a shot in the dark, but I am looking to trade my Coils and Wheels for Airride plus "mediocre" set of wheels. I have FK highsports no helpers about 45k miles on them. The wheels are rare 18" Autostrada Modenas 18x8 et38 (front) 205/40/18 Yokohama S-drives and 18x8.5 et35 (w/spacer...
  6. thebigbang

WTB: Tornado Red GTI/Rabbit Fenders.

Like the title says, does anyone have any fenders for sale?
  7. thebigbang

WTT: Tornado Red Rabbit Front for GTI Front End. (FL)

I've had this for awhile now and I would like to go back to GTI front end. Comes with colormatched TR rub strips. There are some chips and scratches on it from everyday use, but nothing too serious. I want to keep this local, I am located in Orlando.
  8. thebigbang

FORSALE: OZ Pegasus' 17x8/9 ET45

I'm putting this up for a friend. Specs: 17x8/9 ET 45 all around (ET20 all around after adapters) 205/45/17 Falken 512s all around 25mm 5x100 to 5x114.3 Adapters The lips were wetsanded and repolished 2 days before SOWO and the wheels were taken off the car a week after SOWO. asking...
  9. thebigbang

FT/FS: Land Rover Comets

18x8 et33 front 18x8 et28 Rear 215/35/18 The wheels are in good condition a couple blemishes here and there but nothing noticeable unless you're close up. The front tires have about 90% tread left, and the rears are brand new. They will come with 15mm adapters up front and 20mm Adapters in the...
  10. thebigbang

roverrrzzz

this car came back from the dead, new wheels coming soon.
  11. thebigbang

REVO Select Plus (Central Florida Area)

Does anyone have a select plus unit that I can borrow in the Central Florida Area? My car was at the dealership and they disconnected the battery causing it to go into Valet Mode. Any help is appreciated. Just pm me. jon
  12. thebigbang

worst luck ever.

This just happened (8-3-2011), my car got flooded in my neighborhood. That day i went to work I drove my girlfriends car, next thing I know I get a text from my roommate telling me to come home now with this pic attached. When I got up to the car, the water receded and then inside there was...
  13. thebigbang

WTT: TR Rabbit Front for GTI Front.

The front end is perfect, it has a few nicks from highway driving but nothing significant, NO clear coat peeling, OEM painted TR rub strips. The bumper has GTI fitment, no radiator support swap needed. It also comes with a Cupra R lip. I am looking for someone pretty local, however I am...
  14. thebigbang

trend setters.

decided to compile some pics of OG mkvs that started it all. this was a time where no one made air bags for mkvs, a time when all the way down on FKs was unheard of, and when offsets in the 30s were crazy. enjoi. :) i know im missing other people too, but thats all i remember off the top of my...