GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by The Irish Fast

1. The Irish Fast

Boost Gauge

I know this might seem like a stupid question but oh well. I was thinking about getting a dv but I got the ingenious idea that I should get a boost gauge. My question which Gauge I should get and where can I find it. Also how diffcult is it to install? Thanks, Will.
  2. The Irish Fast

SS Brake Lines

I just got some SS Brake line. I have no bloody clue how to install them and I was wondering if anyone near the Southern MA could help me install them. This way I don't get raped paying some one here on the cape to install them.:word:
  3. The Irish Fast

Exhaustssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've searched all over this site looking for TBE systems or a cat back. Im leaning more towards a TBE :thumbup: but I need help with which is better quality, then better performance and of course lastly sound. Im trying to get it with a hi-flo cat so there will be no CEL's or any bull sh**t to...
  4. The Irish Fast

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I just got a brand new 2008 GTI about a week ago. I have already ordered yellow fogs, smoked turn signals, and a euro switch. I guess I'm in love or poessed :laughabove: :thumbup: . I have a Revo dealer about 20 minutes away from meh and I was...