GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by stockton2007

1. S

What is your occupation?

Merchandise Operations for Spencer's and Spirit Halloween.
  2. S

Twin Turbo VR6? Yes Please.

i like the sounds of that... :w00t:
  3. S

f/s dv+

Hi all - Selling a GFB DV+. A few days old. Still on car and will be removed tomorrow. Looking for $125 paypal gift payment. Shipped to the lower 48 w/ tracking. PM with interest! Thanks.
  4. S

Pup just turned 1

Kinda has that look but he is a big baby. He and our 6 year old are best friends.
  5. S

Pup just turned 1

This is Jake. What we believe to be a Rhodesian ridgeback / pit bull mix.
  6. S

I Hear: Frankfurt-Bound Volkswagen Golf R Gets up to 300 HP

this would be tempting in a few years. dsg would be a huge selling point for me. just wish it had the 2.5l like the tt-rs, maybe just detuned (but that could be fixed...)
  7. S

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

Wow - - Here in South NJ - 3 bed 2.5 bath 1.5 acres = $252k + $6500 / yr in taxes. Up North is A LOT worse.
  8. S

F/S RCD 510

For sale - mint cond RCD 510. Will ship with manual and code. SAT, BT, Ipod, etc. $380 OBO shipped to the lower 48 Please PM w/ interest. Will remove from car and ship with payment. Thanks.
  9. S

FS / ECS Subframe Spacer Plates - With Hardware

Just as the title says. New in bags. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...460/ES2102460/ Paid $24.17 shipped from ECS. Asking $20 paypal gift - shipped to lower 48. PM with interest. Thanks
  10. S

Feeler F/S Tiguen Pipe

Hi all, thinking about selling my tiguen pipe. Installed about 8k miles ago, great shape. No damage of any kind. $100 paypal gift - shipped to lower 48 PM, Thanks.
  11. S

Detroits for sale

Hey guys - up for sale are the 18" detroits off my 2010 mk6. They have about 14k miles on them and are in excellent shape. They HAVE the TPMS built in and will come with the wheels. On them sit dunlop UHP a/s tires. 225/40-18 with about 3k miles on them - practically brand new. Looking...