GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SPD BGGY

1. SPD BGGY

Wheel Bolts

I need some wheel bolts to replace the stock bolts. What would you suggest or what would you buy ? BBS splinedrive are nice but $$$. McGuard ? Otis Inc. La ?
  2. SPD BGGY

Original Fuel Filter

I bought my 2008.5 GTI about a month ago. I have been changing things out a little bit at a time. Today I tackled the fuel filter and the dogbone mount. The mount only took a few minutes to install. The fuel filter as well only took a few minutes. The fuel filter to my surprise was the...
  3. SPD BGGY

WTB-Low Profile Race Ramps

Looking for a used set of low profile ramps for my GTI.
  4. SPD BGGY

Window and Windshield Tint

I am looking at a dealer who offers LLumar Tint. My GTI is united gray and he offers a charcoal colored ceramic llumar tint for around 300 bucks. Was looking at 50% because that is legal limit here in Buckeyeland. He also offers the windshield tint which he says is an air blue in 80% for...
  5. SPD BGGY

OEM HID Bulbs

RSI Motorsports offers these. Anyone tried them? Look like a descent deal or can I do better ? :iono: Your Price: $139.99 (You save $110.00) Brand: Philips Condition: New Weight: 2.00 LBS Shipping: Free Shipping Quantity: 2 35w Part # 85122 Product Description Genuine Philips OEM D2S HID...
  6. SPD BGGY

2008.5 GTI Intake Manifold (TSI)

Just recently bought the MKV (2008.5) Within a week of buying it used, CEL comes on for Intake Manifold Flapper. Was told by dealership that it is still moving but not closing all the way due to carbon buildup. Car is not experiencing any effects other than the CEL. After expressing some...
  7. SPD BGGY

H.I.D lights

I want to replace the H.I.D. light bulbs on my 2008 GTI I know several of you have probably done this by now and I would like any advice on brands or certain colors you have experience with. What is good and what should I stay away from...:iono: