GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SnailpowerMk7

1. SnailpowerMk7

Anybody a video game junkie?

If you're looking for a proper sequel to Left 4 Dead (or Left 4 Dead 2), look up Back 4 Blood. Made by the same guys that worked on Left 4 Dead. It's supposed to be coming out very soon.
  2. SnailpowerMk7

I agree, the original was better. The sequel felt like with the bigger budget came a bigger game but I think the smaller/tight quality of the original is was made it better. Better soundtrack too in the original :D
  3. SnailpowerMk7

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Well it does in the eyes of people who don't believe in the effectiveness or not. I'm referring to them when I say that. The point being, whether you believe it works or not, put on the damn mask so we can all get back to normal. BTW - This conversation at this point is a few months old now...
  4. SnailpowerMk7

My friends pissing all over our VWs.....

This is actually funny. It reminds me of my own buddy. He bought a 2002 base Golf manual with a150k miles on it for 1300 bucks off a kid back in like 2014. Car had all kinds of repairs it needed and he constantly complained about VWs. I was like, dude, you bought a relic for 1300 bucks and think...
  5. SnailpowerMk7

Well, I'm mostly referring to the past. I know things are easing up now. Though prior to that, the ones that were crying daily about having to wear a mask made me sick. They actually do. I haven't had a cold/problem, nada since wearing a mask as opposed to feeling all kinds of crappy every...
  6. SnailpowerMk7

While I'm in Off-Topic, I figure I finish with this thread before seeing my way out. All you @$$holes who think you're above the law to not wear a mask and argue this and that, go to hell. Slowing down this country's progress. The less of you, the better off this country will be in the future...
  7. SnailpowerMk7

Parents Can be Dumb

Shocking, then I saw it happened in Florida... All jokes aside, this does happen not only in Florida but pretty much anywhere people got money and don't realize what they're buying their kids that just got their license. I recall an older story where the father bought his son a new Subaru...
  8. SnailpowerMk7

You're going to make me take a screenshot when I get home but I'm pretty sure I have you beat, lol. I'm also past my 30s but grew up gaming and is just part of my generation. I can't imagine I'll ever stop and even at 80 yrs old (if I live up to that), I don't see why I would shun someone...
  9. SnailpowerMk7

My friends pissing all over our VWs.....

lol, anything worth enjoying will more than likely have some problems and qwerks. Need to pay to play as they say. Especially when modding ensues. He wants a worry free car? Yeah, pick up a Corolla, Civic, Accord or Camry. Have fun in that.
  10. SnailpowerMk7

That's the problem. Even in Jersey it happens constantly where you think cops would be more open minded with the variety we have here. I have a black buddy who gets pull over often in a black Honda accord w/o tints. He says cops will just make sh!t up on the spot to dig into him further and see...
  11. SnailpowerMk7

Nah man, I completely got you. I just needed a post to piggyback off to enter this thread and post my rage, rofl.
  12. SnailpowerMk7

Best Chicken Sandwich?

lol, I was walking the floor and I usually grab anything that just stands out to me. It was only 3 bucks so I said, what the hell, let's see what they got! I didn't have high expectations going in, lol.
  13. SnailpowerMk7

Brah, I don't care what anyone thinks. The video is out there for anyone to witness a murder. If you agree with what the cops did or make any defense for the cops, I kinda have to think you ain't right in the head. Too many of those sitting with daddy at the dinner table at 8 years old while...
  14. SnailpowerMk7

Wait, are you saying there may be some validity to the cop keeping his knee (with body weight) on Floyd's neck for over 9 whole minutes because they just can't believe a word out of Floyd's mouth?
  15. SnailpowerMk7

Best Chicken Sandwich?

Not sure how many people have a local ShopRite but they got in on the chicken sammich hype. Let me put it out there, probably the worst chicken sandwich you could buy. For 2.99, it gets you a life less crispy chicken patty with hardly any spice sauce added. Bread that is super flat and a tad...