GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by slo_latino

1. S

2.5L AWE Catback Exhaust $500

2.5L AWE Catback Exhaust $425 I have an AWE Catback exhaust for sale. Was on a 2009 Rabbit. Great condition, and the tips are 100% new because I never installed them. Looking for $425. Local buyers always easier to deal with (I live in the Atlanta area) but will consider shipping at buyers...
  2. S

2.5L AWE catback exhaust

I have an AWE Catback exhaust for sale. Great condition, and the tips are 100% new because I never installed them. Looking for $500. Local buyers always easier to deal with (I live in the Atlanta area) but will consider shipping at buyers expense. Send me a PM and I'll send you my personal email...
  3. S

questions on adjustable dampening coils

Hey everyone, I am currently running VMAXX EXTREME coilovers that are at the lowest height setting. I purchased these because I got a good deal on them at the time and I liked how they were dampening adjustable along with a decent lowering capability. I have set of 17" wheels and have 225/45/17...
  4. S

18" Porsche Turbo Twist Wheels (Hollow Spoke)

SOLD For sale are my Hollow spoke Porsche Turbo Twist wheels. The specs are 18x7.5 +50 and 18x10+65. These also come with custom made Adaptec hubcentric and wheel centric adapters for 5x112 to 5x130 bolt pattern. The adapters come with flush mounting bolts and also Porsche lug nuts. The...
  5. S

Project started!!

I bought my 09 Rabbit 3 weeks ago and I haven't really been able to buy the mods yet that I have wanted to so far. Only have done tint all around, painted amber lights up front black to match the car, and rear wiper removal. But today I picked up my Porsche Turbo Twists, ordered...