GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SapperStryker

1. SapperStryker

Misfire under light load. Idles fine

This car is driving me crazy. After the AC compressor dying the sunroof leaking and the starter crapping out. I finally get it running. It had misfires across all cylinders after starting up and first giving it gas to move. Well I figured it was time to change all the spark plugs and coil packs...
  2. SapperStryker

Yet another no start issue

Hey guys it's been years since I've come back on here but I feel tried to do all the research and googling I can but no luck. Here's the problem. Yesterday we had a rain storm while I was at work. Drove home and then realized I had 1.5 inches of water on my passenger side floorboard...
  3. SapperStryker

FS: NIB BSH Endlinks

FS: NIB BSH Endlinks $70 Shipped Paypal Only Obo to an extent. No low ballers.
  4. SapperStryker

FS: Autotech HPFP With Pump

Selling my auto tech pump installed. Has barbed fitting. No thrust sensor or purge valve just use your original ones. Oem Pump was 1000 miles old when installed with autotech pump. Together they have about 10k miles. Asking $425 shipped to lower 48. I have different plans for the car so im...
  5. SapperStryker

P0087, already have hpfp upgrade

I need help with a p0087 code. This coode keeps coming back after driving for a few miles. I have a auto tech pump. With less than 10,000 miles. Installed on a brand new pump. Ive changed the g410 sensor. Ive also changed the in tank pump. 6.6 bar fuel filter is less them 10,000 miles. Cam...
  6. SapperStryker

Quick meth wiring questions

Im about to do the dvc-30 kit but cant find a 12v switched source under the hood with out having to do the repair wire mod. Any idea? My radar inside is wired ip with an add a fuse so its already takin up space. Im tryin to keep most of the wire connections outside the cabin. Sent from...
  7. SapperStryker

Took a few pictures before work.

Here you go.
  8. SapperStryker

I'm at a lost. Need help. Kinda lengthy

Ok. So here's the deal, My 2007 gti with 85000 miles is having rediculously high timing pulls. Also getting P0087, (I have check cam follower, revision b 2 piece cams. Replaced fuel filter) this code comes on every few hundred miles. (Note: I generalize the timing pull because most of the time...
  9. SapperStryker

Stuff FS...

For sale. Forge Catch can with sight glass. I have used it for about 20,000 miles. Minor scratches and scuffs. Still functional. Has the plug for manifold and one fitting. Also has the new hoses that don't sweat. Asking $150 Stock springs. 50,000 miles still good when I took them off. No...
  10. SapperStryker

Does this look okay?

I did this log to see why i'm pulling timing. there is no boost leak. just don't know what could cause this. im not making the power im use to. also. isn't uni suppose to request 20psi? http://www.2shared.com/file/3wQHoSpd/cwgti.html first run is 3rd to redline second run is 4th to almost...
  11. SapperStryker

The elusive R has been spotted.....

*steve irwins voice* Here we see the elusive Forge Golf R in the wilds of Downtown Orlando, Stalking its prey. Poised and ready to strike....
  12. SapperStryker

Origin's On PC

I play battlefield 3 and medal of honor warfighter. add me on origins if you want to join me. "TheBulletSponge"
  13. SapperStryker

This Look Normal?

JK! Car drives fine but i feel like its under boosting, and not hitting the 20 psi that uni set. Edit: also waste gate duty cycle peaks at 94.5%
  14. SapperStryker

Trunk Covers

Show what you got. Preferably other than stock. Here's mine. Works with my black white theme. Sent from Racecar
  15. SapperStryker

First?

Last week. I replaced all my rotors and pads. Textar rotors and hawk hps fyi. Anywho. I've done a few brake jobs on customers cars. Now when I go to do mine I had hand tightened the slide pin on to the caliper and brake carrier. All I hear is a snap. I check out the back side and found that the...