GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by revaudi

1. revaudi

FS: 19x8.5 Luff M1 w/ Kumho Ecsta SPT

Up for sale are my Luff M1 19x8.5 (5x112 ET48) with Kumho Ecsta SPT (235/35-19). As most of you know, Luff was put out of business by BBS since these are LM knockoffs and BBS doesn't take too kindly to companies stealing their design. The good: rims are in excellent condition with no curb...
  2. revaudi

baby recaro

I have been dying to get one of these for our daughter ever since the wife was pregnant. This seat rocks for a child. The charcoal grey matches my leather perfectly and is very stable in the center with the LATCH system. Plus it fits our daughter and will be the last car seat we will need...
  3. revaudi

New Luff Centercaps

Waited a month for these VW emblems to get to me they are a very close match. 64mm centercap. Only issue is that the Luff plastic caps are more convex than those of the metal sticker plate so there is a little lift on the edges. I think if I used a little of the 3M sponge double sided tape...
  4. revaudi

Frickin Great Monday morning - bent my Luff

On my way to work this morning and a truck had apparently dropped a 4x4 across the width of the entire lane. I was doing 60 and traffic was pretty steady so I couldn't see too far ahead. Car in front of me hit it straight on. I was able to only get it with the passenger side but it hit...
  5. revaudi

Luff M1 on BMP

Well after waiting the weekend for my tires to get on, I got them mounted this evening. Tires are 235/35-19 (9.5" wide). With my drop (H&R Touring Cup Kit), I shouldn't have rubbing issues. With this offset and wheel width, there isn't much room in back with the fender liner (on the tub that...
  6. revaudi

Luff M1 - correct offset

For those of you considering the Luff M1s, the actual offset of the wheel is ET48, not ET45. Looks like they made a special batch of these. These boxes have 48 hand written on them. This is good since it will give me a little more clearance. Also, according to our bathroom scale (not sure of...
  7. revaudi

Tire rant - Discount Tire

<rant on> So my Luffs are waiting for me at home and I call Discount Tire to see if my tires (235/35-19) had arrived. They hadn't so I ask the associate to do a search on 225/35-19 (after talking to some that run 19x8.5s). He asks the width of the wheel and proceeds to tell me that I need to...
  8. revaudi

H&R Touring Cup Kit installed

Had the H&R Touring Cup Kit installed on Friday. Specs are listed as 1.3" f/r drop. Front looks as though it dropped a little more than that. Front is about a 2 finger gap and rear is about a 2.5 finger gap. Ride is much better but not overly stiff; a lot less body movement. Really handles...
  9. revaudi

Loads of Golf V pictures

Not sure if you have seen this but there are a ton of customized Golfs at this site. http://www.carstyling.net/gallery/show.php?type=images&for=Golf%20V&searchtypes=1&offset=0