GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RedwingMKV07

1. RedwingMKV07

what did you do to your mkv today?

Took it out for a drive to go rock climbing and took some pictures Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  2. RedwingMKV07

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

That is an awesome stash clock I found one that is a faux vent in the wall they have one that can hold my AR-15 Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. RedwingMKV07

what did you do to your mkv today?

Pulled this dirty girl out n put my Rev D in
  4. RedwingMKV07

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

well got the D/V swapped out finally now that the suns shinning No wonder I felt slower than usual
  5. RedwingMKV07

Twin falls/Southern Idaho Mkv owners

Any one on here from around the Twin Falls/ Southern Idaho area or even Boise seen a few Mkv's floating around here just wondering if there are any fellow members here there's an app for that-tapatalk
  6. RedwingMKV07

WTB winter tires

Looking for some winter tires will pick up if in the Idaho/Utah area or northern Nevada
  7. RedwingMKV07

exhaust build

So we just got a pipe bender at work and we got bored and built an exhaust for my buddy's duramax. So my question is does any body know the length and angles of the exhaust on the mkv gti (doing turbo back). Any links or even rough guesses are appreciated.:thumbup: Oh also intercooler piping and...
  8. RedwingMKV07

Front Bumper replacement

Does any body have an OEM front bumper or just the front lip thats below the bumper preferably either in the flat black or to match the red paint or know where i can buy one. I got ran off the road into a curb by some D-Bag the other day and busted mine up... Needless to say if i see that subaru...
  9. RedwingMKV07

OBD 2 reader/ Vagcom

Does Any one in the NW area of North Dakota have an obd2 reader or a vagcom? I have a check engine light on and mine is back in Idaho and I won't be back there until mid septemeber.
  10. RedwingMKV07

Noobie to GTI's

I'm new too the GTI world and could use all the help I can get on where to start. I want to start with an intake and need opinions on which is a best bet to go with for starters. Also an exhaust preferably a turbo back. Thanks in advance for any tips! :thumbup: