GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by recognized1

1. recognized1

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

Choose your carrier based on coverage not the phone. Trust me it will save you frustration if you are a heavy user. I had T-Mobile and was always getting upset because it would say I have 4G service but it would be slow or no data at all sometimes. Something I have not experienced with Verizon...
  2. recognized1

GIAC Tuned Mk7 GTI runs 12sec Quarter Mile on Stock Turbo

Reaction time only matters if it was a heads up race. I am sure the driver was more focused on a proper launch than his reaction time.
  3. recognized1

Xbox One and PS4

I was nervous about switching from Playstation to X Box with this generation but I am glad I did. The main reason I switched was if I have to pay to play online I am going with the more stable server which was Microsoft. My friends that went to PS4 still bitch about the connectivity issues...
  4. recognized1

FS: 034 Dogbone (pucks) Mounts.

I rarely post on this forum but you can check out my reputation on GolfMK6.com so you can buy with confidence. I have a set of brand new, never installed 034 Motorsport Street Density Dogbone Mounts. $50 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Here is the literature directly from...
  5. recognized1

If you are debating on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Not really lag. Just sometimes have issues with getting on its server or people joining my lobby.
  6. recognized1

If you are debating on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I have only played a little of the campaign and so far it's great. Online play is a little shaky but hopefully with the patch coming out today should resolve a lot of my concerns. Overall way better than Ghost but not sure yet if it's on Black Ops level.
  7. recognized1

Destiny Beta codes (Xbox One)

Give it to me because it has been over 5 hours since you gave the last code and apparently no one else cares or has a good reason.
  8. recognized1

Word Association Game #2

Down
  9. recognized1

Word Association Game #2

Star
  10. recognized1

Word Association Game #2

Nine
  11. recognized1

Here's why BMW drivers are the worst:

LOL. Good story