GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Phur

1. Phur

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... math + statistics = memes

That is fucking great!
  2. Phur

You said before that the death rate was 1%, basing that off of the total population. So, using those “statistics”, 50% of the entire population is going to die this year?!? (To make your 2% claim true)
  3. Phur

The Indiana governor has instituted a mask mandate that started today. Kroger is REQUIRING masks for entry per their website and signs at the door. Now I feel stupid. I was actually expecting that I would feel better going out. Only about 60% of the people are wearing masks, despite mandates and...
  4. Phur

“You can’t believe everything that you see on the internet.” - Abraham Lincoln
  5. Phur

I need more coffee. 🙄 I knew it looked odd but lacked the GAF to look at it harder at the time 😂
  6. Phur

Look at the spike in new cases that occurred due to the country reopening (and, more importantly, people flocking together, not social distancing or wearing masks). That spike will cause a spike in fatalities that is just barely beginning to be seen. It will get much worse, because, again, there...
  7. Phur

Also, since there is a lag (people don’t die the moment that they are exposed), the more accurate assessment would be how many people had been infected a month ago / deaths * 10.
  8. Phur

Ummm, no. It would not be population / deaths * 10. It should be number of infected (unknown) / deaths caused by Covid (we have a better grasp of this number but still not great IMO) * 10.
  9. Phur

I’ve seen them drastically reduce both numbers of infections and deaths in a single day as well. I’m not sure what their problem is there.
  10. Phur

https://www.bing.com/covid
  11. Phur

Never as a search engine. 😂
  12. Phur

Please feel free to pm me. I’m definitely not trying to start anything like that. I just like to be able to understand others’ perspective.
  13. Phur

Bing says 149k. That’s what I tend to use because I find their interface easy to work with. I honestly don’t know how much it matters though. None of them can be accurate. Everything is moving too quickly and isn’t based on all of the facts. There are WAY more cases than they can report because...
  14. Phur

I am in no way trying to pick a fight with you. I have the utmost respect for you. I tend to not “trust” any of the media and tend to assess things to determine what makes sense. With that in mind, how would it benefit the WHO to cover that up? I am asking honestly. And conversely, it would make...
  15. Phur

I don’t dispute that the rate of transmission would be less. You dispel more droplets when you cough or sneeze. That makes sense.