GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by philly_gti

1. philly_gti

2006 silver mkv gti philadelphia (Bucks County)

Silver 2006 VW GTI 2.0T DSG has 90,XXX miles Automatic Trans, runs/drives like new The interior is very clean, car has been very taken care off, window tint, aftermarket led taillights, black vinyl roof wrap no scratches or dents, tinted fogs. Engine runs like new. Got the original tail...
  2. philly_gti

Windshield German Plate

I am trying to put a german plate along side of my windshield I remember seeing a holder with suction cups online before but I can't find it anymore, does anyone know where i can get one? Or do you have any other ways to keep the plate steady there, and still look clean? Thanks for the help
  3. philly_gti

cold air intake

I'm looking to get a new cold air intake not sure what to buy? been lookin at the apr carbonio, what else is good for a fair price what do u guys have under your hood? what about k&n typhoon? any advice is appreciated :help:
  4. philly_gti

F/S: Honeycomb Grill

I'm trying to sell my original oem honey comb grill, the upper lower and the fogs, i want to get wolfsburg grill instead? anyone got any offers will ship, could pick up if local... or anyone has any trades in mind?
  5. philly_gti

Trade Honeycomb grill for some other grill

I want to trade my honeycomb grill for something different, anyone got anything they'd like to trade?
  6. philly_gti

FS oem tail lights PA,NJ

I have original mkv tail lights decided to go aftermarket, so their just sitting in my garage. Anyone interested shoot me an offer . :thumbup:
  7. philly_gti

oem head unit some questions? please help

i'm trying to get some new speakers, sub... but i dont want to replace the head unit... will the head unit be able to power aftermarket speakers and a sub? I dont know much about sound systems so i could use all the help you guys can give me thanksss :w00t: *** the head unit is the stock non...
  8. philly_gti

19" zennetti with falken? Is it worth buying?

I am looking for a new set of wheels for my mkv gti u guys think these would look good on a silver gti and is it a good deal? http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/2090437502.html ^^^^ that's the link for the tires and rims i am thinking about buying
  9. philly_gti

Anti Slippage ASR?

I have a 2006 gti mkv its automatic, and the problem im having is when i try to gun the car off the light or on a ramp enetering a highway the asr turns on, how do i turn off the asr? or how can i make the car from not doin that?