GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by okfresh

1. O

FS: DPE GT7 18x8

up for sales are my DPE GT7. 5x112 / 18x8 et42 standard lip polished lip/Matte liquid cinder finished center (looks darker in person) signature series center cap They were made to fit on my R32 so you won't need any hub rings. By the way, you do need a new set of flat valve stems. Regular...
  2. O

Resonated Milltek question

I'm seriously considering swaping my GHL for milltek res. Currently 220miles after intallation but the drone doesn't seem to go away. I know I'm not patient but the drone around 2-3k rpm range, which I use the most, is killing me. Anyone here have heard both systems in person? I will try to...
  3. O

GHL drones?!

I installed GHL catback on my R a couple of days ago. I was expecting it to be slightly deeper and louder than stock but this is too much IMO. It sounds just fine over 3k rpm or under 2k rpm but it drones a lot when I'm crusing around 45-60mph. I've seen someone that says GHL has zero drone...
  4. O

FS : K&N Drop in filter for R32

Used about 50 miles. Local pick up only. (St. Cloud, MN) Just buy me a small mocha at Caribou coffee. SOLD
  5. O

question about tinted tails

I looking to get the euro r32 light which has yellow turn signal. I found them from three different online shop, and I wonder if these are really the same products. TMTuning : http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1509 ECS Tuning ...
  6. O

$1500. What to buy?

I have $1500 to spend on my car, but I can't decide which way to go. Any suggestion? 1. GHL Exhaust + H&R RSB + install + extra gas to enjoy new exhaust 2. S6 LED+Euro R32 Tail+Euro switch+ Vag-com 3. Save for wheels(neez or bbs re 18")&tires
  7. O

Eurojet.. Finally..

I just found out that they finally released the cat back system for MKV R. $749 sounds not too bad.. Is there anyone who ordered this? http://www.eurojetracing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MK525INR32CBE EDIT : Once they were sold out they were taken off the site. Looks like you just...
  8. O

Wheels selection

Since I decided not to get FI for my R, I'm going to buy nice 18" shoes for it. All of these have perfect MkV fitment, the same price range. So which one do you think the best for UG R32? BBS RE, BBS RG-R, DPE R16(shown in chrome, but I'd get black center)
  9. O

#3025 in MN

Spring spacers are removed I just put chrome side mirror cover, black side markers, and R emblems both side. Took this picture after car wash. still need more cosmetic mods..
  10. O

Stock ride height

All right. I'm confused.... I've been thinking that my R is taller than other's, and today, I dropped by local vw dealer to check other R's ride height. It was brand new CW and significantly lower than mine. The only difference between mine and that CW was tires. I have Dunlop all weather...
  11. O

H&R sports spring?

Anybody running on H&R sports spring with stock or 18'' rims? I wonder how "1inch all around" drop looks like.. pls post pics if you have one..