GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nycdookieee

1. N

F/S: 08 R32 - 14,154 miles - Brooklyn, NY

well i fought tooth and nail and did everything in my power to keep her but new career choices, personal circumstances etc. have forced my hand....its sad to let her go. :frown::frown::frown::cry::cry::cry: let me know what you guys think of the AD. all opinions are welcomed. thanks...
  2. N

Inbetween a Rock and a hard place

So heres the deal.. My career has been heading in a different direction and when I couple that with the state of the economy, i came to the painful realization that i need to lose my .:R. I've been fighting this feeling for a few months now but i just cant any longer. I need to save NOW and...
  3. N

FS: XBOX 360 ELITE *Package*

EDIT****since no one wants to hop on this deal, im willing to part with everything individually. $200 for core system. - XBOX Elite System (120 gig HD) - Controller + Headset - Wireless network Adapter. $45 - Gears of War 2 $35 - Call of Duty 4 $30...
  4. N

Loaner Tiguan + Holeless Grille + 5k = Happy Columbus Day

So today i went into Palisades VW to have them install my grille, clear my tpms and do my 5k maintenance. I was offered a base 09 Tiguan for the duration my car would be in the shop. I was supposed ti come back on Saturday to pick up my R but they called me around 3 and said it was ready...
  5. N

is it weird....

that im going skydiving on sunday and all i can think about is..."what would happen to my R if i go splat? why jump out of perfectly good airplane when i have an R in the garage?" im excited and scared shitless but shouldnt i be thinking about...other things? lol good luck struck me and i got...
  6. N

MKV Rabbit / GT / R32 - Tint Jobs.

I got my R tinted and it just doesnt look that clean. And the job was done from a recommended tint shop. i went back several times and they didnt do much to correct it. the problem lies with the DOT matrixes on the windows. I shopped around to have them retinted and time after time again they...
  7. N

Roadtripping to MD

couple of my friends and I are heading down to MD for some good ol july 4th fun. i dont know how we came to picking MD....but thats were we are going! i hope to get some vw love outside of nyc. is anyone hosting a meet this weekend? doubt i will attend but it be nice to know just in case. i...
  8. N

FS: Like *NEW* PSP Slim /hacked

This unit is hacked so you will never ever have to buy games or movies. here's what it comes with: Piano Black PSP (screen guard already applied) Sony Carrying pouch + wristrap 4gig Scandisk preloaded with games of your choice. UMD demo disk for God of War (you will need this in case you dl...
  9. N

MFD

Normally when i fill up on gas, the MFD would read 225 or 235 miles. But on my last 3 fillups its only reading 200 or 210. what gives?:iono: is this the cars way of adjusting to my driving? if so, it clearly isnt a good sign...
  10. N

FS: NEW Wii FIT

NVM. mods delete please.
  11. N

3 months in and...

color matched sidemarkers, 20% tint, smoked tails curtesy of badassbaldie!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: enjoy.
  12. N

what do you think?

Would i be entirely insane if i were to trade in my R for a GTI? just a thought... do any of you guys know some1 who has? i dont really want to say why...:cry:
  13. N

Do you guys have beaters?

aside from the R, what else do you have in your driveway?
  14. N

Manual withdrawal..

/discuss