GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nubpotato

1. N

Help with Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth wiring ~

Hi folks, I purchased a used Parrot CK3000 + SW100C + Harness kit from another member, but need a little bit of assistance with the wiring part of the install. The manuals aren't all the useful. All of the wiring DIYs I found on the web date back to 2007, and all the links were dead and...
  2. N

LF: HEX+CAN vagcom (GVRD)

Anyone got one I can borrow for couple hours/days? Need to use on my mom's A4, but my cable won't work. Will pay rent, I can also leave you my micro-can if you are scared I'll run away with yours. :) Thanks
  3. N

Question for Barracuda bike carrier owners

Hi guys/girls, I can't seem to find an answer on this. Does the VW OEM Barracuda comes with the same interchangeable mounts as the Mont Blanc retail version? Or does it only come with mounts specific for VW/Audi applications? I'm trying to find a bike rack that I can use interchangeable...
  4. N

Question for you EastERN PPL.. (IE. Toronto/Ottawa)

So, I'm applying for some co-op opportunities at school right now looking for either a 4 or 8 month placements starting in January 2010. There are some jobs available for me in Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa, and surrounding areas. If I do wind up scoring a job there, I am heavily considering...
  5. N

WTB vagcom cable

Looking for a ross-tech vag com micro-can / hex-can cable if anyone happens to be parting with theirs. None of ebay knockoffs please :iono: $200 is all I can offer at the moment, I have a US address if it makes shipping cheaper. Msg me if you would like to sell yours, thanks =]