GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NoIfCustoms

1. NoIfCustoms

DSG not defaulting

I was on a road trip today and realized when I hit the down paddle, that it did not default back to D after even 30 seconds. I have to slap the lever over, then put it back to register. Anyone else ever had this happen? I am on my 2nd mech, and have had service at 37K. thoughts?
  2. NoIfCustoms

Feeler: EBC Greenstuff set

Had the fronts on for a day, hurt my back swapping back to OEM, had the rears on for 2 weeks @ 12 miles a day. sensor was broken out of the box, but can be used as a jumper to kill the light, and they were high temp'd red to match the calipers. Does not affect the performance. Wife was not...
  3. NoIfCustoms

Sway Bar adjustment

may be a dumb question, but here it goes... I read APRs rear bar adjustment guide that says the car merely needs to be level. Can I adjust on the ground? (no ramps, single jack and no garage) it's an H&R bar, but the theory is still the same no?
  4. NoIfCustoms

FS: 19" Hartmann S5 reps

Friend asked me to post this up. 19" Hartmann (S5 reps) 5x112 just like the pic. machined face, black accents http://shop.achtuning.com/ProductImages/images/product_images_hartmann/Hartmann_Audi_S5_209_A.JPG Tires are Kuhmo ECSTA MX 245/35 with approx. 1200 miles on them (1 late summer worth)...
  5. NoIfCustoms

Looking for 18" Huffs

Just as the title says. I have denvers I am looking to winterize, but would like a nice set of Huffs for spring. Shoot me what you have
  6. NoIfCustoms

Looking for UK part number

I am looking for the OEM part number for the Right hand drive dead pedal assembly numbers (DSG GTI). Prefer not to go with the R pedals. GTI only please Looking for pedal plate, and block to the carpet. Thanks in advance
  7. NoIfCustoms

Feeler: Got a parts car?

Looking for 2 pieces of dash trim. The drivers door (4 dr), and the passenger dash piece. Also battery and under hood fuse box cover (next to battery) also, looking for the passenger front rocker interior piece. The piece that holds the carpet down. Have a parts car? Dont let it go to waste...
  8. NoIfCustoms

Looking for stock rear cat FSI

Just as it says. emai me your price shipped to 80027 marcryan11@hotmail.com Thanks!
  9. NoIfCustoms

ECU question

this has probably been asked a thousand times, however this is sort of time sensative, so I'll ask the 1001th time. The scoop is: A friend is trading his mk5 with APR stage 2 for an R. What is needed to do an ECU swap? I know the radio codes need to be transfered as well as VIN re-vag'd in...
  10. NoIfCustoms

WTB: NS Race extension and open fogs

Just like it says, looking for open fogs and the race extension for the p-flo Have cash ready to spend. Shipping to 80301
  11. NoIfCustoms

WTB: Neuspeed P-Flow for FSI

Prefer red, but black works. let me kniw your price
  12. NoIfCustoms

Boulder/Denver Vag_Com?

Looking for someone that can pull an initial flash from my ECU, so I can tweak it with VagCom. I downloaded the lastest software, and really don't want to change anything other than light setups and what not. Any takers? I am in North Boulder and work in Superior.
  13. NoIfCustoms

My GTI wants to be friends with your GTI!

We picked up our GTI last week and I was curious to see if there were any clubs local to me (Denver/Boulder). Also, if anyone has "chipped" their cars, I am curious to see how it changed drivability. Thanks! This is also posted in Events and Meets.
  14. NoIfCustoms

Boulder/Denver Anyone?

We picked up our GTI last week and I was curious to see if there were any clubs local to me. Also, if anyone has "chipped" their cars, I am curious to see how it changed drivability. Thanks!