GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nikefans

1. nikefans

Is Koni Pro cupkit good?

I'm thinking about getting rid of the 4x4 mode ... and my friend said he can hook me up with some koni cupkit ... is that any good? i tried to seach but doesn't seem anyone body has these kit here...
  2. nikefans

Pioneer Avic-F90BT Installed.

Has been using it for over 3 months, I'm loving it.
  3. nikefans

Installation trouble installing the pioneer F90bt.... Help....

Im installing the pioneer f90bt, everything works fine .. when im about the screw eveyrthing tight in ... i turn off the car .. but the unit doens't turn off. I tried to search but no luck .. It's mostly because the harness i have doesn't have the ACC wire .. and VW doesn't have a ACC/ignition...
  4. nikefans

Anyone seen these projector lights or have them installed already?

If u have it can i have a look at how it's like on the actually GTI?
  5. nikefans

Can't believe how easy changing the front Grill is ...

This morning i asked a question of how to replace the front grill ... This evening i did it within 10 mins .. can't believe how easy it is. 4 screws, 6 clips. Thats it. Before with license plate drilled on my Front grill ... stock fog grill... rattling dash vent ... Screws and clips that u...
  6. nikefans

would Micro-Can be a good substitute from vcag-com?

cuz the vag-com is a lot more expensive .. any info about this?
  7. nikefans

LED Tail light? Any one got these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LED-Tail-Lights-VW-GOLF-V-R32-MK5-GTI-2006-07-SK1600_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQihZ018QQitemZ280039341826QQrdZ1 Anyone pictures of them on a GTI??
  8. nikefans

How to replace the front grill on the gti?

Is it easy to replace it? cuz my dealership drilled holes on it for the license plate and i'm thinking about replacing it with a new grill. Any hard? or just a few screws?
  9. nikefans

Anyone bought these tail lights?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06-VW-GOLF-IV-GTI-EURO-ALTEZZA-TAIL-LIGHTS-LIGHT-BK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQihZ017QQitemZ270042245662QQrdZ1 Anyone got these? if yes .. mind posting some pictures? :bow:
  10. nikefans

had anyone ordered and installed the CF grill?

Anyone ordered this from them? http://vw.oempl.us/product_info.php?products_id=186&osCsid=460cd4ffc9eb595b5fedbd3ed9f671d2 is it easy to install? and howz their shipping speed?
  11. nikefans

recommendation around the bay area - Sac for a lowering job?

any idea? either springs included, or i buy the springs online and bring it to them for installing.
  12. nikefans

What's the connection between them?

So What's the connection between them? HeeHeeHee:laugh: 1) They're both Grey 2) They're both From Germany (Mini Schnauzer is German) 3) They're both my BaBy!!!!!!! (well .. i was going to put my GF's pic too but she's not Geman so .. But she's still one of my baby too lol) Just got some new...
  13. nikefans

Help me i'm looking for this thread

i'm looking for the thread that has people posting pictures of their aftermarket navigation , i saw it yesterday but i just can't find it again ... help me out please
  14. nikefans

Story Ends .. New Me

After a long long time of lack of sleep (cuz im thinking about the GTI too much.).. i finally made a decision that i need a GTI so i can stop thinking about her every night since 10 months ago when i saw her on a magazine and also actually seeing a real car in hong kong during last x'mas. I...
  15. nikefans

Cali buying opinion URGENT

I've been shopping for a GTI these fews days during the labor day weekend .. and i found a 07 united grey Pk1 DSG ground effect kit 18" huf for $26995 + tax and also another one with the same settings but white one .. for $27500 OTD .. but im actually lookin for a blk or grey one and the...