GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nbturbos

1. nbturbos

My 1962 VW beetle

when the rear goes that low it cambers like that unless you do a tranny raise. i can live with the camber lol.
  2. nbturbos

My 1962 VW beetle

and no, no bags :)
  3. nbturbos

My 1962 VW beetle

I know it may not be everyones cup of tea, but here she is. 1962 with a swapped in 1.6L (since I blew up the 1.2). Lowered with an adjustable and narrowed front beam, disc brake conversion for 5 lug porsche pattern 15x6 and 15x7 Porsche Fuchs.
  4. nbturbos

Thoughts: My gf 22nd B'day

Knock her up so she can take all that money you make for the rest of your life. I'd do something more intimate, less party. She's not 16 anymore.
  5. nbturbos

FS: MKV Rabbit HID adapters

Bought the wrong ones thinking they'd be the same for my MKVI, they're not. $15 shipped. :dnftt:
  6. nbturbos

True of False Game...

False, I got laid off so it's like a Friday for me. Next poster likes to ride bikes. (I ride fixies :))
  7. nbturbos

True of False Game...

True, going to enjoy dollar PBRs for hump day Next poster has crabs.
  8. nbturbos

just bought a...

I never got one when I had my MKV...after all the bitching I did to my friends, a friend bought me one and gave it to me :) see, not all girls are bitches lol.
  9. nbturbos

Volksblast 2007 (*.* < T1 = nono)

I have all the hi-res pics of these on my pc, photobucket killed the quality. Some links are dead cuz I deleted the pics...didn't fit it. Enjoy :)
  10. nbturbos

WTB: Koni shocks or the like

Want a nice set of stiff race shocks or something like that, lmk whatcha'll got! :burnrubber:
  11. nbturbos

Stiff Shocks

Looking for a nice set of stiff shocks, good for auto-x...I dont mind a stiff ride on the street as long as it dsoesnt bounce too harsh. To mate with my H&R race springs. I had H&R colovers on my old car, something like that, maybe stiffer. Who makes a good stiff race shock?
  12. nbturbos

Porsche Club Auto X

It was fun, my first time ever auto crossing. I was the fastest n00b and got a mini cone lol. Fastest time was a 50.3.
  13. nbturbos

Slight hesitation after ABD intake

Installed it yesterday, now in second gear at high revs it seems like it's doesn't have the balls it used to have, hesitating a bit. Will give it a few more days to see if the ECU maybe needs to adapt or something. Anyone else have this issue with their intake?
  14. nbturbos

Just realized...I'm still a n00b. Pics inside:

Realized I have never posted my mods or anything to share, so here goes: '06 Package 0 - Candy White: APR Stage II Beta 3" custom turbo-back exhaust (single tip) ABD intake with AEM no oil filter H&R Sport Springs custom motor mount insert ABD adjustable rear sway bar Red vynil strip on the...
  15. nbturbos

vs. '03 Mustang GT

Had an intake and exhaust from what I could tell.. The light turned green and once I was doing 10mph we went, spun first, hooked second, chirped third and I was ahead by a car and some. Made my day much better.