GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MYGTI07

1. MYGTI07

FS: WHEEL, BALLAST, IGNITOR, BULBS, R-STYLE LED TAILIGHTS AND EMBLEM

FS: OEM BALLAST, IGNITER & BULBS Location: MIAMI FL 33015 Bulbs are the only thing i have left. MORIMOTO XB HID BULBS (PAIR) 4500K $30 shipped BALLASTS, IGNITERS AND RETAINER CLIPS: SOLD SOLD SOLD
  2. MYGTI07

Detroit wheels need them gone asap

My GTI was in a rear end collision. Insurance gave me a total loss and they are picking it on 4/5/16. I am letting go of the Detroit wheels with tires for $300 plus any wheels you have including steel wheels before the car is taken. I can't leave the car without wheels so that is why i need any...
  3. MYGTI07

Need a solution to these few problems.Anyone?

1. The dealer cant seem to fix my p2004 & p0171 codes. 4th time the car goes in for service and I still have those codes. 2. When I refuel the car it takes sooo long to start. I have to sink the gas pedal to get it to finally start. 3. Oil consumption has also become a problem. 2-3 quarts every...
  4. MYGTI07

WTB: Stock reflector fog lights

Looking to buy the stock fog lights for my 2007 GTI. anyone have a pair laying around? Im paypal ready.
  5. MYGTI07

FS: 3FIVE MORIMOTO SS H7 HID KIT

MORIMOTO 3FIVE SS H7 HID KIT. Color: 6000K SIZE: H7 PRICE: $105 SHIPPED LOCATION: MIAMI FL
  6. MYGTI07

FS: 3FIVE 5000K MORIMOTO D2S BULBS

MORIMOTO 5000K D2S BULBS PRICE: $30 SHIPPED I had them boxed up for about 3 months now. I dont use the GTI so frequently anymore. the bulbs were used for less than 1 month.
  7. MYGTI07

D2S 5000K MORIMOTO HID BULBS

MORIMOTO 3FIVE D2S BULBS USED Location: Miami FL PRICE $25 SHIPPED selling bulbs with very little use. I had them on the GTI for 3 weeks until I decided to switch back to 43000k. I still have the original box them came in.
  8. MYGTI07

FS:5,000K D2S MORIMOTO 3FIVE HID BULBS

MORIMOTO 3FIVE D2S BULBS USED Location: Miami FL PRICE $35 SHIPPED selling bulbs with very little use. I had them on the GTI for 3 weeks until I decided to switch back to 43000k. I still have the original box them came in, if you want it let me know.
  9. MYGTI07

GTI 35th anniversary wheels

Selling some 35TH ANNIVERSARY GTI replica wheels $400 plus shipping the specs are: 18x8 offset +39 bolt patter is 5x114.3 and they can be coverted to 5x112 with adapters. Ill post pics when I get home. They are in perfect shape with only 8 months on the car. only selling the wheels NO...
  10. MYGTI07

FS: AC SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST ERROR FREE

$45 SHIPPED FOR THE KIT I got rid of my MK5 so I am selling the HID kit I had for the fog lights. I have both 3,000k and 5,000k bulbs. No need for adapters of any kind. the Ballast plugs right into the stock harness and will not cause a BULB OUT light.
  11. MYGTI07

FS: CREE LEDs for GTI city lights

Selling a pair of Neutral white Cree LEDs from VLEDs for the city lights. very bright and match the headlights perfect. $22 shipped
  12. MYGTI07

FS: OEM PROJECTOR FOG LIGHTS

SELLING MY OEM PROJECTOR FOG LIGHTS WITH H11 BULBS THAT WILL FIT GTI STOCK HARNESS. I WILL ALSO INCLUDE SOME YELLOW FILM IN CASE YOU WANT THE YELLOW LOOK. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  13. MYGTI07

Bought a 2013

Scion TC. I was looking into the FR-S but it came out close to $30,000 with a high interest of 18% with a $260 insurance. It was absurd. I like how the TC drives and I love the fact that it doesn't have so many sensors like the GTI. I got a good deal on it for $19,588 and I only pay $405 a...
  14. MYGTI07

FS: JETTA VENTS W/ LED SLIMLINE DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS

I am selling these SlimLine LED with Jetta vents. These are OEM quality LEDs. They are are glass lens and metal housing. Each LED has a mini projector for maximum light output. They also have a Dimmer wire. I hate to let them go because I am not sure if they are sold by any company besides...
  15. MYGTI07

WTT: GTI honeycomb for...

Anyone want to tarde their chrome Jetta upper and lower grille for my stock GTI grille ?