GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mtlss

1. M

2010 Camaro SS vs 370Z

I had the chance to race my friend's camaro ss the other night to see how my old evo x, and my new 370z compare. I told him before the race, "this will be the first time i see your car from the back " He has the L99 Auto camaro ss with intake, catback and Superchips tune. My mods are Intake and...
  2. M

I/E 370Z vs Unitronic Stage 1+ GTI vs 2009 Perrin Stage 2 WRX

Background story: Ever since my buddy with the stage 1 + GTI put a few cars on my friends 03 350z, he's been hinting to me that the 370z cant be much faster and he should be able to pull on me as well. Now that we have all our cars out of storage, we had the opportunity to test this theory out...
  3. M

Stock Evo X MR vs MK5 GTI

So as many of you know, my car is back to stock because i am selling it. I happened to run into a black mk5 gti today with black rims and chrome lip. Each run i would pull atleast 6-8 cars if not more from a 60-70 mph start. The guy gave me a thumbs up and we pulled over to chat. He told me...
  4. M

2010 Camaro SS vs 2009 Evolution X MR

Since im selling my car, my friend wanted a rematch from our run last summer, with his new mods. Camaro mods : Intake, Axle Back, superchips tune. Evolution mods : Upper intercooler pipe, Intake, Bov, Boost Pill, High-flow cat, Catback exhaust, tune. First race : 50 -120 mph. Evo X by 1.5 -2...
  5. M

Might Sell the X

I've been thinking about selling my 09 Evolution X MR, But im on the fence. The problem is i love the car, the handling is amazing, its powerful, its practical all year round, its rare where i live and attracts alot of attention, both wanted and unwanted:rolleyes:. I live in a climate with...
  6. M

MKV Members vs MKVI Members

I have been on this forum for over a year now, and i strongly believe that the members here are the most level headed and overall most well educated about cars than any other forum. With the exception of straight tibbun, who welded his tips on like an idiot, there are no ricers here. I was...
  7. M

300+ awhp 09 wrx vs 350+ awhp evo x

Evo x mods: Catted TBE, intake, uicp, synapse bpv, boost pill. 355 awhp 09 WRX mods unknown. Car make 315 awhp dynojet. my friend with the wrx just recently got pro tuned, so he wanted a rematch with me. However the last time we raced I was stage 1 cobb and we were just about dead even. My car...
  8. M

The Company Car

I work for my fathers company as a sales manager so ill be on the road alot with my evo. We sell wireless streaming and surveillance tech mainly for military and police use. i was informed recently that they will be buying a company car for me to use for sales calls. we will be installing all...
  9. M

Evo x vs toyota tercel!?

so im at a light right before the round about to merge onto the highway. and there was a car behind me revving its engine. i could hear a bov. but i just oculdnt figure out which car it was by looking at the lights, which were blinding. so i take off at 1/2 throttle and go around the round about...
  10. M

09 Evolution X vs 08 350Z / modded 05 Mustang GT

i was merging onto the highway tonight heading home to mexico, just cruising at 70 mph in the slow lane. when i see two bright blue lights coming right up my a** fast. the car pulled into the middle lane just a few feet from my bumper. i thought right away he wanted to race, so i downshift into...
  11. M

Last gen M5 vs Stage 1+ Evo x

I know this doesnt involve an mk5 vw but i decided to post anyways because alot of the members seem to be curious about how other cars stack up. i was hesitant to post this because i am still surprised and skeptical of the results. i rolled onto the highway next to a last gen M5 (400 hp) and...
  12. M

Evo X vs 2010 Camaro SS (L99) and E46 M3

Evo X : uicp and cobb stage 1 93 octane M3: catback exhaust SS: stock one of my friends recently bought a camaro ss auto, orange with black stripes. he's been begging me for a run since he got the car. so tonight we finally found a closed road and we did 3 runs. 2 from a dig, 1 from a roll...
  13. M

evo x mr vs mk5 golf gti

after seeing the video of a stage 1 gti pulling 6 cars on the stock mr, i thought i would do a test myself. i raced my stock evo x mr against my friend's stock mk5 gti. we went from a 40-120 roll. the evo pulled multiple buses 3+ his car will be flashed to stage 1 with an intake by apr next...
  14. M

Cobalt Sc vs Engine Sludge vs MK3 GTI!!

Cobalt Sc vs angry dubbers :fighting0030:
  15. M

MKV > MKVI??

i posted a kill story of my cobalt vs a stock MKV a few weeks ago, well this guy that i raced, just bought the new MKVI. i ran into him on the highway yesterday, he had a small friend in the passenger seat, and i was alone. his new car is dsg also. we went from a 75-120 roll, and i pulled 5-6...