GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mkver19

1. M

Euro Switch

Have a Euro Switch for sale, great condition less than a year old. $30 plus shipping if that's necessary Located in Lancaster, PA Text 717-917-3955 or PM
  2. M

Fs: Euro switch, Newsouth Boost gauge, Voltmeter, Rockford Fosgate, Thule rack

Had another posting but it was for my performance parts I had for sale. These are just my miscellaneous items . Message me or text me at 717-917-3955 for more info or pictures. Located in SE Pennsylvania. Everything is in great shape or new. Euroswitch- $35 Brand new never used Rockford...
  3. M

Performance Parts Available

Have a few parts for sale just lying around the house. Have pictures of the parts on the car as well as off the car. Willing to ship at buyers expense all parts have been bought strictly for a car that is garage kept. Shoot me a text: 717-917-3955 Located in South East Pennsylvania, now onto...
  4. M

FS: Newsouth Voltmeter -$60 shipped

As the title states I have a Newsouth Voltmeter for sale, used around 5 months great condition. Pics upon request, located in Lancaster Pennsylvania
  5. M

Anyone with VCDS near or in Pa

looking to get some vagcom work done lemme know
  6. M

Set of 17" Classix for sale with tires

Looking to sell my Classix off my GLI, they are plastidipped white but that can easily be removed, overall the condition is good I'm looking to sell them for $200 local or buyer pays shipping so I figure for that there shouldn't be much issue for anyone interested in a nice winter set or an...
  7. M

Newsouth Voltmeter

I have an Indigo Series Newsouth voltmeter for sale, less than 6 months old. Looking for $60 shipped
  8. M

WTB: 3L OEM gear oil 75w90

Looking to buy some OEM tranny fluid if antone has some laying around and want to sell them off, looking to do around $60 hopefully!
  9. M

FSI Evolution Motorsports Intake FS: $150 plus shipping

Have an Evolution Motorsports V-flow intake for sale. Has less than 2500 miles on it and is in good condition. Has the black heat shield for the cone to sit in. Pics of it on the car, will have pictures of it off I just got home from school so need to get out during the day to grab pics...
  10. M

Vag-com help near Lancaster

need some Vagcom help to my GLI, near Lancaster pa preferably but will travel a bit for help. Beer, food, $$$, combination of all. Whatever it takes!
  11. M

Airbag Light in MKV GLI

The other day I was taking out the aftermarket radio I had in my GLI put back the stock head unit, reconnected the battery and come to find the airbag light on, what can I do now? Have an inspection coming soon, help please! Thinking maybe Vag-Com can help, anyone local to PA?
  12. M

Newsouth Gauges and Pod

I have a few Newsouth products I'm looking to get rid of. Prices from Newsouth's website Triple gauge Pod-$60 New Newsouth Boost Gauge- $85 New Oil Pressure Gauge-$109 New Voltmeter gauge-$70 New APR Boost tap- $60 new (sold) Looking for $225 for everything as everything is about 8 months...
  13. M

Thule ski/snowboard rack for sale

as title States I have a Thule Roof rack for sale. It's the pull top edition that has the feature of extending out past the car so you can load skis or snowboards without scraping the roof. For pics please refer to link to my vortex ad...
  14. M

FS: VF engineering mount package

I have a VF engineering mount package that I've had on my GLI for about 500 miles, bought new from ECS tuning in August and were professionally installed. Can provide a proof of purchase from ECS if needed, $600 new with the shipping a couple months ago and again have very little mileage on them...
  15. M

Parts off my GLi

Selling some parts, located in Lancaster Pa. All items were bought in July of 2014 and have seen minimal miles since purchased. Google wallet and PayPal accepted Evolution Motorsport Intake-$175 plus shipping Newsouth Triple Gauge pod- $30 plus shipping Newsouth Dual Console pod- $20...