GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MKBoulder

1. M

DSG v. 6MT

Dont even hesitate to get the DSG.. I am probably one of the few people that have actually owned both the manual and the DSG at this point.... I had a 6MT first and tired of it after a short time. I now have the DSG and can tell you that it is the tranny of the future. My previous cars include...
  2. M

Handling in the Snow

Just returned from Vail, CO in a heavy snow storm... The V handles like a dream in the white stuff. I believe it handles far better than my AUDI Allroad. It just feels very sure footed and gives a lot of confidence. Traction works very well and doesnt try and over do it like on a BMW.
  3. M

Ipod connection kit

Any of you guys set up an ipod econnection kit ? I understand that it connects directly to the back of the unit... Anyone done a DIY on it or iks a dealer job. Thanks Michael
  4. M

Convert to the V.. From Boulder, Colorado

Hi everyone... I live in Boulder, Colorado. Just got out of an 01 Audi 2.7 Twin Turbo and in to a Black 06 Golf V.... Absolutely love the car. Have previously owned 911's, Lancia Delta Integralla etc. etc... The Golf rocks.. Love everything about it and VW have outdone themselves. Anyone else...