GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by markus037

1. M

Weekend Car thoughts

all of those cars are going to be hard to find in good shape. the newest B5 S4 is now 16 years old and most of them have been beat to hell now. E46s are starting to become scarce in good shape too. I love S2000s, but you are going to have to put down some money to find one that isnt modded...
  2. M

Car to flip under 5k

look for ones with mechanical issues. body work is more expensive than mechanical work. good body work atleast. plus a car that looks good is easier to sell
  3. M

anyone have any experience with the B8 S4?

there are tons of tuning options for them. you can get 400hp with just a tune. it seems to be the most reliable and the nice thing is the 3.0T is in a bunch of other applications so parts are plentiful. i saw a sepang blue one on my way to target and a white one on the way back. maybe its a sign lol
  4. M

anyone have any experience with the B8 S4?

So im toying with the idea of moving up at the end of the year. I wouldnt mind having an awd vehicle again and ive always thought the B8 S4 was pretty attractive. From what i gather the car is pretty solid except the early ones had dsg issues. Can anyone else chime in?
  5. M

New addition

ive always thought those were cool cars. too bad they killed it. probably one of the few chevys id buy.
  6. M

any saab gurus in here?

well ive been thinking about replacing the gti with something else when the warranty is up in july. i need something big enough to carry my dog around in and something that will handle trips to home depot. ive always found the volvo V70R a cool car but finding one in good shape has been a...
  7. M

POLE: Favorite Eats & Treats

BBQ and chicken wings. I think i can eat both of those anytime, anyday.
  8. M

Thinking about buying a used 5.0 LX

plus you can only add value to a house. a car, not so much.
  9. M

Thinking about buying a used 5.0 LX

get a house. modding a house is a lot more rewarding than modding a car imo.
  10. M

Worst car Subculture

well i enjoyed reading this thread so i guess ill chime in. heres how i look at it: honda guys- a majorty of them are idiots. almost all of them are pieces of shit that have a bunch of "mods" done that dont help the car at all. i have noticed a lot of them have moved into the "stanced" scene...