GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mangoango

1. M

Rattlesnake problem

Yesterday I had to kill a rattlesnake with my dull, blunt shovel. This is the third one that I've killed in the past 8 months. :( What snake "removal" methods do you guys use? I have two young kids and a dog so I'm not comfortable just leaving the snakes alone. The kids have been taught to...
  2. M

BBS LM vs. rare Work Meisters

Which wheels should I pick? The Meisters are 17's, LM's are 18's. Meisters are a bit aggressive so I'll need some fender work to fit them. Don't know if I can pull off 17" wheels because I'm only on Konis (lowered all the way down, no rear perches). Despite that, I really like the Meisters...
  3. M

Good eats in San Diego?

Post up your favorite places to eat! Include the restaurant's name, general location and your favorite dish. Doesn't matter if it's in the ghetto or overlooking the ocean... I'm sure there's a bunch of good places that I haven't been to! Thai food: Bangkok West Thai Cafe Clairemont Mesa...
  4. M

Votex + Thunderbunny = ...

Thunderbotex or Vhundertexny or ? :smile:
  5. M

Lamin-x for license plate lights?

Has anyone tried putting Lamin-x optic blue film on their license plate light housing? If so, was the resulting light more white or more blue? I'm not looking for LED brightness, I just want the right color. Something along the lines of 4300k or 5000k hids.
  6. M

18" Huffs + tires + TPMS - $600 - San Diego, CA

18" Huffs + tires + TPMS - San Diego, CA Sold
  7. M

Will this work - 17x8 +38, 17x9 +68?

I have my eye on wheels with these specs: 5x114.3 17x8 +38 17x9 +68 Centerbore: 70.3 ??? How can I make these work on my mkv gti? Hub-centric rings and wobble bolts in the front? 25mm 5x112 to 5x114.3 adapter in the rear? Fyi... I'm lowered on Koni coils. Thank you for the help.
  8. M

Anybody running Blitz Type 01 wheels?

Anybody have pictures of an mkv gti on 17" or 18" Blitz 01s? :cool: