GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by LivEToDrivE

1. L

Another VW Beer-B-Que!

When: March 8th Where: Centreville/Chantilly area of Northern VA (pm for more specific directions if interested: What: I've hosted this 2 or 3 times before over the past couple years and now back by popular demand! Many VW enthusiasts get together for some meet and greet, awesome food, and...
  2. L

FS: "The" VW Fast!

Sold! Thank you to everybody that was interested!
  3. L

FS: Evoms, GHL, NSP Boost Gauge!

I'm selling my New South Boost Gauge, GHL 3" TBE, and Evoms V2. Intake. GHL 3": $760 shipped within the US EvoMS: $SOLD NSP Gauge: $SOLD 2 down, 1 to go. All items are used, but in great shape. Let me know! As for pics, please PM me or email me! All items are off the car and ready to ship...
  4. L

Stuff for Sale..

Figured I'd try to sell these local to avoid shipping costs but I'm parting out, and trying something different. I have a GHL 3" TBE for sale, and a Evoms CAI. All pieces have been on the car since about christmas, so maybe somehwere around 1K miles on everything. GHL TBE I'd like to get $800...
  5. L

Feeler/FS-A Couple Goodies..

Have a few pieces that I wont need soon so trying to see what is gonna sell and if reasonable offers are made its yours! First item up... I have a GHL 3" full TBE for sale, used for about 1K miles, still in awesome condition: Asking $850 obo. secondly... I have a Evoms V2.0 Short Ram Intake...
  6. L

FS: ~~Forge Spacer~~

SOLD, thanks everybody!
  7. L

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the local dubbers in the mid atlantic region!! (not that the rest of the golfmkv.com members are excluded...but...you know.) Remember eating to much turkey causes: :barf:
  8. L

Vroom Vroom...

Just letting everybody who dosn't know, know, that I scrapped the MKII project, and I just bought my first new mods for the MKV. I'm excited...first step: GHL full TBE New South Boost Gauge EVOMS v.2 Intake Tint Should all be installed on Saturday/Sunday. On that note, now that I dont feel so...
  9. L

VF Eng. Intake...anyone?

One of our local guys here, is offering a GB discount hopefully if I can get 2-5 people minimum together for this intake. Its the 2.0T VF Engineering Short Ram Air Intake w/ heat shield. Is anyone interested? It currently sells for $300 shipped, lets see if we can get it down some maybe...
  10. L

The new project, finally underway...

Just letting you know, I decided to scrap my MKII project. I feel that I'm way to impatient with stuff to watch this project progress over time. If any of you are interested since I know a couple of you were interested in a similar project, I am selling the car. Its a Black 91' GTI 5spd. with...
  11. L

WTB: 12V VR6 (OBD2) Motor, Tranny, Etc..

I had originally requested a search for a 1.8T motor, but I've decided to go another route, and want to pick up a 12V VR6 motor (OBD2 which is 96+ I believe), tranny, ecu, harnesses, etc. If anybody knows of one for sale on the mid east coast, or knows of a website to get used motors at good...
  12. L

WTB: I need a 1.8t motor....(please check it out "random I know")

My "brand new to me" 91 GTI hatchback needs a 1.8T motor and trans to be swapped into it. The wiring and harnesses aren't as necessarily important for the time being but are also being sought after. If any of you have a motor lying around or know of a place to get one whether it be online or...
  13. L

FS: A Few Things...

Open Fog Grills (OEM): SOLD! Hoen Xenon Fog Lights: $25 plus shipping. Forge Spacer (non adjustable): $50 plus shipping. Smoked Side Markers (parts4euro.com): SOLD! Let me know if you want em'! Also up for sale: AWE Vent Boost Gauge Kit, All hardware and brackets included (not included because...
  14. L

New Project, 07'

Some of you already know...actually only one of you that I told, but I'm picking up my new project this weekend. 1995 VW GTI MKIII VR6. The plans are as follows: ....you'll have to see at a future meet. Cars already being purchased, and plans have been drawn. Hopefully the car will be done...
  15. L

I Need Help Now!

Ok so I just threw my first check engine light...sucks big time, but does anybody have a vag tool around here so we can see whats up with out me taking it to VW for the $85 diagnostic fee? I'm losing a little boost, but the spacer sounds fine, the oil cap hasn't popped off...PCV valve maybe...