GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kgspeed700

1. K

FS/FT Snow tires & rims with TPMS

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking to sell my Snow Tire setup or trade for mk5 performance parts (let me know what you have). Was purchased new through tire rack about a year ago cost little over $800. 16" black steelies, 205/55/16 general altimax tires (ton of tread left), and has TPMS sensors...
  2. K

Tweeter wiring help

I am upgrading my stock speakers but decided to use the stock crossovers. When wiring the tweeter in i noticed there are 3 wires that run from the crossover to the tweeter. However the JL tweeter going in only has 2 wires. Was wondering if I could get some quick advice on how to wire it. thanks...
  3. K

Priced to sell!! avant garde m368 staggered

I am looking to sell my 19x8.5 et.35 and 19x9.5 et.40 avant garde m368's asap. They are gunmetal insides with machined faces. I bought these brand new from element wheels for about 2k. Front tires are pretty much brand new rears are smoked, and im pretty sure it had to do with the tire...
  4. K

Want custom centers for your 3 piece wheels?!??

Trying to get a feel to see if any of you mkv guys would be interested before I go posting this same thread on vortex. So, I have decided to start a little side project and start designing and machining custom one off centers for your 3 piece wheels. My partner who has decided to start doing...
  5. K

fs/wtt for oem. 19' staggered concave avant garde m368

I am looking to sell or trade my 19x8.5 et.35 and 19x9.5 et.40 avant garde m368's with gunmetal insides and machined faces. I bought these brand new from element wheels for about 2k. Front tires are pretty much brand new rears are smoked, and im pretty sure it had to do with the tire...
  6. K

help!! whining noise

So my cars alternator went and replaced it with a new one. Took off old one checked it out bearings were shot put new one on and then same idler tensioner pulley. Now my car is making a weird whining noise. This is a video I found online that sounds similar to my car. Car has 79k on it. Any idea...
  7. K

strut/inside clearance help?!?!

will 9.5 et.50 wheel have enough inside clearance on the rear of a mkv? let me know all help is appreciated. thanks
  8. K

1958 beetle low and clean

sold!!
  9. K

hopefully you'll laugh at this.....

Thought id post this funny video so you fellow members could get a few laughs..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ut1PMbHDOg&feature=related
  10. K

air ride front bag question!!???

I found out last night one of my front bags has a physical leak and i need it fixed asap... The problem is i noticed that the mason tech struts use 5 allen bolts that mount the bag to the strut and i am not exactly sure what bag to order..If anyone can help me out ill really appreciate it..Need...
  11. K

air ride help!????

Just installed my air ride a few days ago and last night at my aunts house it was prob 20 degrees out an it has watertraps but anyway i layed it out before going inside....upon coming out few hours and few beers later it started and i raised it up but when i went to lower my left rear the valve...
  12. K

Best Vag video's thread??

I dont think there has been a thread like this yet so im going to make one...the reason for this thread is I am always looking for new vag related videos to watch. So post up the links of your favorite vag videos and let everyone see them!!! Ill start it off by posting a few of my personal...
  13. K

FK SILVERLINES Xs!!!!BRAND NEW CAMBER PLATES!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
  14. K

Never used Carbon fiber engine cover!!!!

Brand new never put on. not even once. Perfect condition. Same thing as in link posted. Prefer local but will ship if i have to. asking 175$ obo...