GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jplong

1. jplong

Oxygen Sensor Woes

finally took to a shop and after 3 days they said i had a Bad ECU. I find this hard to believe. as they also said that there was no continuity between the ECU and the O2 Sensor. does anyone have a pinout for an 09 ECU?
  2. jplong

Oxygen Sensor Woes

P0140 O2 sensor circuit no activity detected P0141 O2 sensor heater circuit Have tried 2! known good O2 sensors. so thinking the wiring is messed up somehow. but i have tested the car side of the connector and the wiring seems good. ground is ground and there is voltage on the heater...
  3. jplong

Oxygen Sensor Woes

Stage 2? i guess i should list out my other mods. but no a stage 2 will not fix my problem. K04 with a full 3" exhaust, AFE intake, R8 Coils, Divert Relocation. Im on a K04 Tune already :) oh....and GO Bucks!
  4. jplong

Oxygen Sensor Woes

Ok im at wits end here trying to trace out why i'm still getting CELs for my 2 downstream Oxygen sensors. Should i have a spacer on Both of the rears? I have a 2009 TSI with 3 Oxygen sensors. 1 (what seems to be a wideband) up at the turbo outlet. 2nd just before the highflow cat in the CTS...
  5. jplong

K04 upgrade 09 TSI issues

yeah im running the K04 Base file.
  6. jplong

Boost leak found and fixed. Took her for a spirited drive down the road. Still hesitating at WOT. 2 pending faults o2 #2 heater circuit and #3 heater circuit. my guess is she is still running rich.
  7. jplong

Eurodyne messaged me back today. Told me that the current Software dos NOT support the 3 bar map sensor. Im back on the 2.5 and its running more stout but now i have a whistle coming from the engine bay. So now im hunting what i think to be a boost leak. fun.
  8. jplong

i swapped it back last night. have yet to log anything today. did a little reading last night that its more of an issue with the ECU itself. that theres no good way to "recalibrate" for the 3Bar sensor output.
  9. jplong

Trying TP 2.0 protocol, address :1 Controller part number :1K0907115AF Configuration :0010 System name :2.0l R4/4V TFSI Long coding :0403010818070160 FT Code : Hardware part number :1K0907115AD Controller serial number:VWX7Z0H63NH8IM...
  10. jplong

Recently upgraded to a K04. This is a DIY install so ive had to modify the turbo outlet top make it work. Here is a list of my mods: CTS charge pipe (pancake eliminator pipe) R8 Coils 3 Bar Map full 3" CTS SS exhaust turbo back AFE intake Diverter Valve relocation Eurodyne K04 tune with...