GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jjakimetz

1. jjakimetz

FS: EVO MS Intake + Plastic Molded Isolator + Exhaust Heat Shield $200

Fits MKV FSI engines One of the few intakes on the market that does not skew maf readings and results in consistent fuel trims. Filter is still usable, but I would recommend a new one within a few thousand miles. This is a very well designed piece. Includes elbow for attachment to turbo inlet...
  2. jjakimetz

FS: EVO MS Intake + Plastic Molded Isolator + Exhaust Heat Shield $200

Sold! Fits MKV FSI engines One of the few intakes on the market that does not skew maf readings and results in consistent fuel trims. Filter is still usable, but I would recommend a new one within a few thousand miles. This is a very well designed piece. Includes elbow for attachment to...
  3. jjakimetz

FS: FSI BPY 6spd OEM Clutch - $200 OBO

OEM Luk brand. New in the box, however the box has been opened. It does not have the alignment tool. Got rid of the GTI, do not need it. Any questions just ask. $200 + Shipping Or Best Offer
  4. jjakimetz

Datalogs for different intake setups - [Let's argue about the MAF. :) ]

Hey folks. Not really wanting to argue but I'm sure someone will want to fight me about this. Anyway, I am curious if anyone has datalogs from different intakes running any stock, or canned tune on our cars. I am just looking for data. Thanks! P.S. if you have the ability to log, and an...
  5. jjakimetz

Need Stock Intake (Trade you my EVOMS?)

Anyone around Central FL have an extra? Willing to purchase, whatever condition... May also be willing to trade my EVO-MS intake for it. Let me know what you have!
  6. jjakimetz

Sanford / Heathrow / Lake Mary Sightings

Didn't see anything specific to this area. This is pretty much the only area I drive in since everything I need to get to is close-by. Last night on International BLVD (Not International Drive) I spotted a UG (grey) GTI, which I believe was a two door. Also on the same road, about two hours...
  7. jjakimetz

Custom Tuning Solution 2.0T FSI

I purchased a GTI about two weeks ago. I knew from visual inspection it had intake and exhaust, but I later investigated and found out it has a downpipe and APR Stage II tune as well. I am happy with how it performs for the most part, but I feel there could be some tweaking done to the tune...