GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jeremyyn

1. J

FS: OEM Fogs no holes.

Selling my stock honeycomb fog grills. Asking $30 shipped If you want pics just PM me to send over email until I can get pics up here.
  2. J

FEELER Part out 07 MKV

Update : !OFFICIALLY FOR SALE! No longer a feeler! So i might be trading in my car very soon, so I believe I should do my part to help out the VDUB community with a part out! Some parts i will need the OEM replacements just so i don't turn in the car with holes and missing parts! ALL PARTS ARE...
  3. J

FS : OEM MKV Fog Grills

For sale are my stock MKV fog grills. Got some R - lines so don't need anymore. PM me if interested. Didn't think id need pics since they're perfectly fine and normal grills just like any other. But if you're really interested in them just PM me. Idk price but I'll just ask for $45 shipped and...
  4. J

Puddle light install questions

I recently bought a logo projector for my MKV GTI and supposed I could wire it to my interior lighting to turn on and off as I open and close my doors. But I've had the issue of constant power to fuses so I've had to use switches for my LED footwell lighting for example (They're LED strips) well...
  5. J

FS : Spec - D tail lights.

Selling a practically brand new set of spec - D tail lights. Used for about 50 miles and now off the car. They're just taking up space and need them gone. Asking for $70 but give me an offer and we can work something out! Thanks!
  6. J

WTB : Black Side mirror lens

I have only found them on eBay for $40 or so and wanted to see if anyone would be selling them here. Thanks!
  7. J

WTB : MKV Red grill stripe CAN BE ANY COLOR

I need to purchase another red stripe from the OEM grill. I'm painting it regardless so it can be any color. Please PM me and we can talk. thanks! (Shipped to 33327)
  8. J

FS : Various parts (OEM Down Pipe, Side markers, 3 inch piping ETC )

I have recently bought a couple after market parts for my car so I have the stock ones still. ALL PRICES ARE OBO and NEGOTIABLE. PM ME FOR FAST REPLY Shipping is at buyer's expense. If you'd like anything shipped please contact me and we can figure out shipping expense and a 'Shipped' price...
  9. J

WTB : OEM LED Tails. CASH OR TRADE

I'm interested in buying some OEM LED tail lights for my mkv gti. I can trade or buy. I have some original stock tails and a set of Spec - D tail lights. If you want pictures, pm me. both are in new conditions.
  10. J

FS + WTT: OEM TAILS and SPEC - D tails

I got SPEC-D tails for sale. Or trade for the LED euro tails, the ones Which look like the OEM ones. A trade of my stock tails plus the SPEC-D ones. Plus cash if necessary SPEC - D tails -asking 180 Both products are in near new conditions OEM is currently installed