GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jazzino

1. J

Whos Sells BBS CH reps?

Hey guys i am most likely looking for the CH 025 Reps or anything with a high offset . please help! thanks
  2. J

A5 Audi Wheels Who's Rocking them ? ( photoshop plz )

Hey Guys , Please show me who's rocking these 18x8 Et 42 hypersilver. i Used the search however golfmkv search button is wierd and never gives you want you searched. direct fit please pshop! its a easy one thanks guys i:help:
  3. J

$%^& Banjo Bolt! Help to find part#

Hey guys i am so fed up of speding money on these banjo bolt everytime i have to change the cam follower . please provide or help me find the conversion kit part to put it to clip on's thanks Vito
  4. J

AFE INTAKE : Pro Dry S Stage 2 Air Intake System

Hey Guys , Recently browsing ESC for some Tuner love. this catch my eye. it kinda looks like the EVOMS but a little different. i heard the Evoms sound . id like to know if this one sounds deeper or if any of you guys in the forum have it on and love it. wanting to year your input . thanks...
  5. J

WTB : EVOMS USED INTAKE!

looking to purchase Evoms intake . PM with price and if its a resonable offer i will pay via paypal rightaway. Vito
  6. J

One Shot At Love

7. J

Beige/white wheels Post them up!

ive seen in the past a car that had beige black combo . please post what you guys could find! show us some creativity.!
  8. J

FLat five idea's

i have a Tornado red gti and i would like some idea's on flat five , i don't want to polish them please show me pictures of wheels that are original painted on a red car. thanks thanks for the picture if your on the forum
  9. J

Pic request: Cam follower in position

Hey Guys , i want to replace my cam follower this weekend and i am scared in the way that the cam follower needs to be placed or taken out . Any one of you that did it is it possible to have a picture of the cam follower in position showing it in the lobe. or at least picture on how to put it...
  10. J

CHROME mirrors caps ( help! )

Hey guys , i know you guys are gonna tell me to search but i didn't find what i was looking for.i have been hesitant on getting chrome mirrors on my TR red GTI , i don't want to spend 140$ for inpro either , i was wondering if you guys have bought the one's from ebay. i am wondering because on...
  11. J

Need your Guru help. ( 4 ring mod tails )

Hey guys , i want to begin that i appoligies if i am unable to find the full 4inner tails mod. i found this now however it does not mention how to connect them to the OEM wirering refer : http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1434254&highlight=circles+mod#post1434254 does anyone as a...
  12. J

225/40/18 ET45 18 x 8.5 Show me!

Please i am going into a dilemma , i want to know if i will be fine to run Spec tires 225/40/18 on a 8.5 ET 45 i don't want to rub that the main thing. i did also search however i was not able to find any pictures. please show me what you got. Using H&R Perf kit. wheel in question. FLAT...
  13. J

Heinz Ketchup Vs Silver Bullet

Here is some shoots ! before season ends , buddy got a sicks Canon , enjoy.
  14. J

A/C compressor Gone! Dealer estimate 1500$

hey guys , well a another 06 that bite the dust right after warranty ended in april 10 , my compressor went and now i have to replace the whole system. i was wondering why do we also need to change the condencer and the valves along with the compressor . Now my questions is Why can't we just...
  15. J

How come these little pieces are so expensive ? Upper chrome

Chrome Decorative Strip, Left Side Volkswagen Golf V 2.0T Left chrome strip on top edge of lower fog grille Attaches to lower fog light grille that is made to accept this piece, does not fit standard lower grille. How come these things are so expensive ? 130$ for a pair of chrome stripe Just...