GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by James75

1. James75

how to delete my account

Or change your name to The Bruce - you'll have your account immediately deactivated. James
  2. James75

New Civic Type R

If anyone can put that much power through the front wheels than Honda can but I feel 4WD would be more useful and I suspect it's engineering and costs that mean it's not included. No doubt this car has potential - in the UK the previous Type R never quite lived up to the one before it which...
  3. James75

New Civic Type R

How do we know it's a testament to the advances of FWD - no ones driven it yet and the version they did awesome laps in was preproduction - minus a few bits with the addition of a roll cage. It's quick but what would a Golf R do if allowed? There is potential for genius but it is a very...
  4. James75

New Civic Type R

It's a very particular type of 'hot hatch' - it's not really competing with the likes of the Golf R - they will certainly run group tests invoking the R, Civic Type R and Focus RS but they are different cars. I am always amazed how a car is released and people immediately start debating it as a...
  5. James75

The Bruce?

:) :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. James75

The Bruce?

How would The Bruce reply to this thread ? James Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. James75

The Bruce?

If The Bruce doesn't come back - who will step into his shoes and become the new Bruce? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. James75

The Bruce?

I think that's a pretty balanced view - forums are odd beasts and you can appear rude and direct when you don't even mean to. It was me who actually mentioned buying a different car in the remap thread, i think he agreed me. The Bruce seemed to like or dislike you and if he disliked it, you...
  9. James75

The Bruce?

Look how many posts there are about him here - good or bad - he does bring something to the forum or did. Shame to lose him James
  10. James75

Focus RS will be the new hot hatch?

In some ways I would be surprised if it is AWD - the engineering costs for example, the RS will be at the twilight of this gen Focus and it seems hard to imagine they'd go to all that effort and expense to engineer the car - the more the car can be constructed on a regular assembly line - the...
  11. James75

Focus RS will be the new hot hatch?

No confirmation for sure, in the UK Autocrat suggest FWD - Autoexpress i think suggest 4WD http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/2016-ford-focus-rs-engine-details-reveal-date-and-video James
  12. James75

Songs

http://www.georgemichaelforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18
  13. James75

Lift or Elevator

:):):):)
  14. James75

Lift or Elevator

Both have their ups and downs
  15. James75

Elvis Presley

I met him in '73, '74 and '76 His hips had gone by '76. James