GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by i<3myMKV

1. i<3myMKV

FS/FT: FK Streetlines

I originally bought these coils used from UnitedGTI. I installed them about 15k miles ago (not sure how many miles were on them before I got them, but he never installed them on his car). I bought them to slam the car, and I did, now I want something a little more performance oriented...
  2. i<3myMKV

FS :: Rotiform NUE's $700 OBO

Click on the link and check my FS thread on golfmk6, pictures included over there, thanks for looking! :cool: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80271
  3. i<3myMKV

FS: NS Gauge and Column Pod

SOLD.
  4. i<3myMKV

FS::Red P-Flo

I took my Red Neuspeed P-Flo off of my car recently and I am looking to sell it. There is nothing wrong with the intake I just took it off cause I got bored of the noise and I now need adapters for my new wheels. I have pics of the intake but I don't know how to post pictures on here (n00b) if...
  5. i<3myMKV

FS: 2006 TR Revo Stage 2, Miami, Florida

Hey guys, today I have my 2006 VW GTI DSG for sale it's stage 2 and has 65,xxx miles. The car has a clean title and has never been in an accident, I bought the car from South Motors VW as a certified pre-owned. I am the second owner and I have been on top of this car maintenance wise since the...
  6. i<3myMKV

WTB: Boost Gauge and Column Pod

I was in the process of buying a gauge and pod but the sale fell through. So the money is now sitting in PayPal, what I'm looking for is pretty much any boost gauge/pod combo that matches OEM as close as possible. Needs to come with everything necessary to install. If possible I would like to do...
  7. i<3myMKV

GTI vs Mustang GT

Okay, so one of my friends has an automatic Mustang GT (2003), we are always ranking on his car telling him that it is super slow and what not. He only has intake and pullies, so last night we went out to line up our cars. I'm sure that he thought he was gonna win...but he was in for a surprise...
  8. i<3myMKV

Open Fogs...Good Idea?

Okay, so I was shopping around for open fogs and came across these. What do you guys think? Has anyone ever used/heard about these? They are significantly cheaper than all others.. Link...
  9. i<3myMKV

WTB: Neuspeed P Flo

Plain and simple like the title says, I'm looking for a p flo. Looking for one in good condition at a reasonable price. If you have anything post here first then send a PM Thank You :thumbup:
  10. i<3myMKV

Want to begin modding but need help

Okay so I'm planning on purchasing an ebay downpipe and an intake (not sure which one). Right now I'm stock ecu and I was wondering if there would be any sort of negative effect running these parts with no tune(i have no other mods). I know I will not have all the power from the hardware but I...